Bogota Hairlines , 3,013 grafts

Mario35

5 month update , happy with results so far hoping crown thickens up a bit over time 🙂 first three pics are under reg light , last few are under harsh light and it doesn’t look too bad under harsh light.

IMG_4003.jpeg

IMG_4004.jpeg

IMG_4007.jpeg

IMG_4009.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpeg

46 minutes ago, Mario35 said:

5 month update , happy with results so far hoping crown thickens up a bit over time 🙂 first three pics are under reg light , last few are under harsh light and it doesn’t look too bad under harsh light.

IMG_4003.jpeg

IMG_4004.jpeg

IMG_4007.jpeg

IMG_4009.jpeg

IMG_4011.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpeg

Congrats!! considering where you started, at 5 months you are rocking! Can't wait for the next few months...

I'm back from my surgery with Dr Paola and her Asst (I'll get her name). It's been 2 weeks and I'm happy so far. I'll start a new post in a few days.

I love this forum...soooo helpful

• Administrators

Wow looking really good for 5 months!

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 12:29 PM, mofo said:

Hey Mario, I just posted my own topic regarding my surgery with Dr. Pareja in case youre interested:

Hi ! I viewed your post and will follow to see how it turns out

@Melvin- Moderator or anyone else in this thread, can you shed some light on this.

I am going thru a heavy shed at 5 months, is that normal? I haven't stopped min or fin since I started, could it be possible they aren't as effective on me anymore? From what I can see, it doesn't seem like the shedding hair is the transplanted hair, but I could be wrong. Will appreciate any type of insight on this, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

9 month update. Frontal 3rd is extremely dense and has good growth but thinking of going for second transplant for crown and mid scalp. Also want to maybe get hairline lowered , how much grafts estimate would be for where I drew the line ? Just need a rough estimate of whether I should lower hairline or leave it and use more grafts for crown and mid scalp. Thanks ! 

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

• 3 months later...

1 year update. Happy with results for frontal third. How many grafts would I need for the crown? Should I get it done at Bogota hairlines again? or is there any other surgeon recommendations for crown work?

image.thumb.jpeg.ff13a9c862c531484db49a7683595c33.jpeg

IMG_2631.thumb.JPG.072de1dd85fa4e901968f9874198f390.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.66f184eb256338260783bf782c2fd181.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d0d51786bd7deaa6d4d7ed14593078e1.jpeg

• Administrators

Looks excellent, they did a great job. I would ask them if they would give you a returning patient discount and then weigh your options.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Looks excellent, they did a great job. I would ask them if they would give you a returning patient discount and then weigh your options.

What would you estimate the graft count to be around for crown and a bit of the mid scalp ? 
I was looking into serkan aygin for the crown , I know he’s a hair mill but I have a few friends who went to him and got good results. He also utilizes beard hair if needed. What do you think about going to serkan for crown?