Bogota Hairlines , 3,013 grafts

Mario35

6 hours ago, Archan said:

Yeh a high fade hair cut would look better....try it....and you are progressing very well...will follow your journey closely ....

I wanted to just let everything grow out at once to see how it turns out but highly considering a fade just so it looks a bit better.

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, Mario35 said:

I wanted to just let everything grow out at once to see how it turns out but highly considering a fade just so it looks a bit better.

Yeh let evrythn grow out at top bt have a fade cut..will look much better 😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

Thanks for the update!

Looking go so far... might as well try the fade, even if you dont like it, let it grow out and in 2 months it wont matter anyway:)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

4 Month Update. Hair has become much more dense since last month and I have retired from wearing hats! You can still see some scalp in harsh light if I put my hair up but got many months left till final results. My crown is still very light compared to other areas and was wondering if I would need to get that filled in with another HT since I only got 500 grafts on the crown. Also my hairline seems to be growing back and looks super weird if I lift my hair.

image.thumb.jpeg.f029cc36fb87456074388732b66c428b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.aab7cbc1acdcdfbb60cacd8e7262fd49.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.579a1141547d5e8e680c37ab0d39b7f9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b6dfcd0428c7694fe8529f8172a40696.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.fc347f419266f7a7103cb1e521608409.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.6aab759218ad0f3c10eb1b09da9c1d0e.jpeg

image.jpeg

On 2/25/2023 at 12:09 PM, Archan said:

Yeh let evrythn grow out at top bt have a fade cut..will look much better 😊

On 3/1/2023 at 12:43 AM, mofo said:

Thanks for the update!

Looking go so far... might as well try the fade, even if you dont like it, let it grow out and in 2 months it wont matter anyway:)

Took both your advice and looks so much better with a fade

• Valued Contributor
14 minutes ago, Mario35 said:

Took both your advice and looks so much better with a fade

Looking really good at just 4 month..you will start seeing more growth from now onwards ....as far as crown goes you cn have a 2nd session for that ...till than you can use fibers for that....

Looking dashing in buzz cut..it suits you more imo....you can evn go a guard lower than this on the sides...tht will create an illusion of density on top...and thn if you use fibres you will rock ...i myself use such trick 😉

Edited by Archan

--> My Thread

4 minutes ago, Archan said:

Looking really good at just 4 month..you will start seeing more growth from now onwards ....as far as crown goes you cn have a 2nd session for that ...till than you can use fibers for that....

Looking dashing in buzz cut..it suits you more imo....you can evn go a guard lower than this on the sides...tht will create an illusion of density on top...and thn if you use fibres you will rock ...i myself use such trick 😉

The sides were actually lower, but they grew back I got a fade maybe 2-3 weeks back. For now, yeah, I like the buzz cut but I eventually want to grow my hair out a bit more once it gets denser.

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Mario35 said:

The sides were actually lower, but they grew back I got a fade maybe 2-3 weeks back. For now, yeah, I like the buzz cut but I eventually want to grow my hair out a bit more once it gets denser.

Good..yeh once you get the full result than you may grow it longer and style it the way you want...you are not too far from that situation ...just few months of wait and thn it will be your time to swag..and i hope you are on medication ...

• Like 1

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, Archan said:

Good..yeh once you get the full result than you may grow it longer and style it the way you want...you are not too far from that situation ...just few months of wait and thn it will be your time to swag..and i hope you are on medication ...

Fin min everyday and Dermaroll twice a week

Looking good!!

My countdown has begun, will be in with Dr Pareja a week from today…already in Colombia (Medellin). Thought I might as well get some tourist time while I’m travelling anyway.

Starting to get excited/nervous:) Your posts and results are def making this a smoother ride for me🙏🏼👍

• Like 1

• Administrators

This is very impressive growth for 4 months. Even in harsh lighting the difference is astounding given the time frame. 
52FD25B2-CF4F-4935-AD0D-FD8D8D18877D.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, mofo said:

Looking good!!

My countdown has begun, will be in with Dr Pareja a week from today…already in Colombia (Medellin). Thought I might as well get some tourist time while I’m travelling anyway.

Starting to get excited/nervous:) Your posts and results are def making this a smoother ride for me🙏🏼👍

Message me if you need to ask anything, good luck and enjoy!

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is very impressive growth for 4 months. Even in harsh lighting the difference is astounding given the time frame. 
52FD25B2-CF4F-4935-AD0D-FD8D8D18877D.jpeg

Thanks! Hoping for something crazy within the next few months. 

1 hour ago, airporteffect said:

I’ve gotta agree with Melvin here, you’re in store for a phenomenal result. Buckle up!

Thanks 🙏 I’ve used fin and min 3 years before my transplant for 8 months  and I was a hyper responder and got a full head of hair back until I stopped using it, so that could also be why for the time frame it looks pretty good. 

7 minutes ago, Mario35 said:

Thanks 🙏 I’ve used fin and min 3 years before my transplant for 8 months  and I was a hyper responder and got a full head of hair back until I stopped using it, so that could also be why for the time frame it looks pretty good. 

Good point! I’ve been on fin/min for a new kk the now myself. I don’t ever intend on going off haha.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Baldingman01 said:

how old are you @mario35? and what age did you start losing your hair? Great results btw. My hair loss is similar so excited to see how yours turns out

I am 23 , I started thinning around the age of 19/20 and it get became extremely thin from ages 21-22

• Like 1