1300 Grafts Dr. Nadimi

• Administrators

I think your hair is looking great. The eye bags could be a side effect of the minoxidil. But it may not. How has your sleep been? Have you had a lot of sodium? These can effect eye bags as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, stephcurry30 said:

Insane result for just 5 months. what a difference! How old are you OP?

Thanks! I'm mid-thirties

On 4/16/2023 at 8:30 PM, FUT4000 said:

Looks great! What do you mean by styling with rogaine foam, Is it almost like a mousse? I'm using liquid which makes the hair look more wet 

Yes, exactly. The foam has a slight thickening effect. The liquid makes hair look greasy and thinner IMO.

I just use the foam to style my hair on a daily basis.

On 4/17/2023 at 8:46 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think your hair is looking great. The eye bags could be a side effect of the minoxidil. But it may not. How has your sleep been? Have you had a lot of sodium? These can effect eye bags as well.

Appreciate your input Melvin, and you're probably right.

I dropped oral minoxidil and re-added it and the bags didn't come back so might've been something else. 

I did feel some chest tightness which may not have been oral minoxidil related but not worth the risk IMO so i dropped it from the regimen. Heart failure is almost as bad as being a high norwood (almost).

• Administrators
18 hours ago, baldlivesmatter said:

Appreciate your input Melvin, and you're probably right.

I dropped oral minoxidil and re-added it and the bags didn't come back so might've been something else. 

I did feel some chest tightness which may not have been oral minoxidil related but not worth the risk IMO so i dropped it from the regimen. Heart failure is almost as bad as being a high norwood (almost).

The chest tightness is definitely more alarming than eye bags. The hair is looking amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Agreed @baldlivesmatter would love to see an update 

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...

Did Nadimi extract any of Dieps grafts? Solely because I am a hair transplant obsessive, I will say I think I can point out Dieps grafts from Nadimis. 

I would say Dieps grafts look a bit harsh (if that is the right word?) but still look properly angled I think...they just seem a bit rigid

Of course this is only something a fellow hair transplant patient would notice.

To me it seems you are done with your HT journey...congrats

Edited by HappyMan2021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...