World of the Hair Istanbul

Tope

• Administrators

Who’s the doctor? If you can’t come up with a name, go elsewhere.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
6 minutes ago, Tope said:

Im having major anxiety thinking that I booked with them in Jan2023 

Is there a thread here with a list of good clinics in Istanbul?

Slow down a second…

First of all, what made you decide to book a surgery with this clinic? From your research into hair transplants, which key criteria did you feel that World of the Hair met?

I really appreciate all the replies.

I started losing my hair at early 20s. Now 31, I have been thinking of HT on and off. I stumbled to Istanbeautiful site with list of best HT clinics in Istanbul. I did submit an application in their page for consultation then a bunch of clinics started talking to me in Whatsapp. And then from there, I just picked when it comes to packages. I just saw this page today and just learned the term hairmill. I feel so stupid. 

• Valued Contributor
12 minutes ago, Tope said:

I really appreciate all the replies.

I started losing my hair at early 20s. Now 31, I have been thinking of HT on and off. I stumbled to Istanbeautiful site with list of best HT clinics in Istanbul. I did submit an application in their page for consultation then a bunch of clinics started talking to me in Whatsapp. And then from there, I just picked when it comes to packages. I just saw this page today and just learned the term hairmill. I feel so stupid. 

So would it be fair to say you've not really familiarised yourself with the nuance and intricacies of good hair transplantation? Things like the use of microscopes to identify soft single hair grafts for hairlines, irregularities in hairlines, angles, directions, donor management, and so on? Because if you haven't learnt that stuff in advance, then it means you've got no way of assessing and vetting any clinic's work.

The best thing you can do is spend some real time researching hair transplants more thoroughly, take your time, and if you decide that the clinic you're booked with don't meet the criteria required from your newly acquired knowledge, take the hit on the deposit and enjoy a holiday in Istanbul (if you've already booked the flights).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

So would it be fair to say you've not really familiarised yourself with the nuance and intricacies of good hair transplantation? Things like the use of microscopes to identify soft single hair grafts for hairlines, irregularities in hairlines, angles, directions, donor management, and so on? Because if you haven't learnt that stuff in advance, then it means you've got no way of assessing and vetting any clinic's work.

The best thing you can do is spend some real time researching hair transplants more thoroughly, take your time, and if you decide that the clinic you're booked with don't meet the criteria required from your newly acquired knowledge, take the hit on the deposit and enjoy a holiday in Istanbul (if you've already booked the flights).

Thanks. I didnt do any deposit to them. Ill hold on till I get to a more detailed conclusion. I booked my flights already and had Cappadocia tour before the planned surgery. :) Till then Ill keep reading here. 

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, Tope said:

Im having major anxiety thinking that I booked with them in Jan2023 

Is there a thread here with a list of good clinics in Istanbul?

We have a list of recommended surgeons. Don’t focus on Turkey. Look at results first, price and location second.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, Tope said:

Thanks. I didnt do any deposit to them. Ill hold on till I get to a more detailed conclusion. I booked my flights already and had Cappadocia tour before the planned surgery. :) Till then Ill keep reading here. 

Not paying them a deposit is good. You can back out and do your research more properly with this site and really figure out what you need. You can always use the flights and whatnot as an opportunity to have a holiday in Turkey and if there is any surgeons you really want to see there, they might be able to accommodate you for an in person consultation if you explain what happened leading you to Turkey. 

Personally i like to ask people whether they're taking medication like Finasteride and/or Minoxidil to stop further hair loss and if you can share pictures showing your current situation. People will usually help guide you and help you educate yourself to be much more aware of what a good hair transplant is. To be knowledgeable about hair transplants is to be forearmed against Hair Mills and bad clinics or practices in general. 

• Like 1

Always make sure that the "doctor" has an MD, many countries like Turkey, Pakistan, Georgia, India can have only local paper with "doctor" entitled but not MD.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Give your scalp the best chance of a decent result and swerve this hair mill. Keep researching, and don’t trust any online reviews or “best of/in” as well as the middle men medical tourism type websites. What reviews are best? Well real patient journeys such as you will see here, or on other hair loss forums.

Consider Euro options, and not just “Turkey/Istanbul” of course there’s a few decent clinics but try and focus on who will suit your particular needs, and not who is the cheapest.

• 2 months later...

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO TO THIS BANDITRY CALLED WORLD OF THE HAIR!!!! THEY SCAMMED ME FOR MORE THAN €2000!!!! I wrote my experience on their google review page, don't go with this people they are scammers! Everything they say, do and have is fake! The supposed people that 'underwent' the surgery are pictures from other hair clinics (if you search those images on google images you will find immediately where the pictures come from). AGAIN: AVOID THEM!!!

• Administrators
On 2/5/2023 at 10:18 AM, Sultan said:

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GO TO THIS BANDITRY CALLED WORLD OF THE HAIR!!!! THEY SCAMMED ME FOR MORE THAN €2000!!!! I wrote my experience on their google review page, don't go with this people they are scammers! Everything they say, do and have is fake! The supposed people that 'underwent' the surgery are pictures from other hair clinics (if you search those images on google images you will find immediately where the pictures come from). AGAIN: AVOID THEM!!!

Can you share your review here with pictures?

View my thread

I did not let them touch my head because it was a whole scam. I can send you additional information about the conversation and deal I had with them (screenshots), my stay in hotel, my flight to istanbul etc all in private. Send me a message if you want this because I can’t send one to you.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Sultan said:

I did not let them touch my head because it was a whole scam. I can send you additional information about the conversation and deal I had with them (screenshots), my stay in hotel, my flight to istanbul etc all in private. Send me a message if you want this because I can’t send one to you.

Why don’t you post it here, so the community can know. 

View my thread

Just now, Lakser said:

ahahaha,  what's that name?

World of the Hair Istanbul 

is this a joke? Isn't it obvious it's a scam?

I found them on a UK blog website so I thought it was legit.. Walesonline was the name of the website..

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

Hard to believe that someone charging €2000 would turn out to be a scammer! 🤔

They charged €1800, overall with the plane tickets and everything combined I made over €2000 loss on that trip. They cancelled out my hotel La Quienta by Wyndam (check their own respective reviews on google, apparently its a commons issue that people get cancelled out after payment), they work with very shady people, and they only have a pillow and a background paper to their name which makes it look like they own a whole building. On the day of the surgery they took me to a completely different clinic called 'DERMAIST' and EVERYTHING CHANGED. They will charge you still the full amount but they will take you to somewhere completely different than what they promised. When you ask about this they will get aggressive and tell you their office is 'under renovation', yeahh right cuz I'm born yesterday.
All in all, the fact that they keep getting more aggressive makes everything more shady. They're not even registered in any legal database which is necessary for a company. Their doctor is not even registered in the turkish database for doctors. They claim to exist since 2015 but their founder 'TURAN KIRICI' is a 24 year old guy with 3 year experience (according to him) in the hair industry. He has a website check it out, it's all written there. If you want to trust your hair and future to a kid amateur who's only good in lying and has constructed a dropship model in the health industry without any guarantee for the results or safety, go ahead. But I took the time to write this so I could warn people of my experience. Banditry like those need our money in order to survive, professionals don't. Pay the €1000 extra and go to a clinic that can guarantee your safety and quality, trust me it's worth it.

Their Facebook "About" section is quite optimistic to say the least 😅:

Known for its comprehensive and affordable hair transplant products, World of the Hair is the best hair transplant center in Europe and the World. From hair transplant service and care to the latest technology, World of the hair offers its customers all the resources available to easily and affordably create and maintain the most suitable online presence.
World of the Hair is headquartered in Turkey and also has a growing presence in the USA, UK, Canada, Turkey, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Argentina, Romania and Belgium. .