Did get Elon Musk a Hair Transplant?

2 hours ago, Westview said:

I think TB had a transplant as well.  If you look at the left side it looks a little pluggy

newspress-collage-24478963-1667312795600

Come on man, showing off such a happy time before he was divorced lol

Yeah, I don't know if it's a hair transplant or maybe fibres. The celebs usually get the hair bulked with fibres to look better under brighter lights. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Brady definitely got a HT. Take a look at his pics of him when younger and receding. There's no way to make fibers work when you're constantly putting on and taking off a football helmet. 

Noone puts on fibres when they play sports lol..

He for sure got a HT, unless its one of those high end toupees that stick through contact.

• Like 1

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

Brady is a more up in the air case. It's possible he had a small HT; it's also possible he started taking finasteride and halted his hair loss and regrew a little that way. He had a bit of diffuse thinning pattern going on in the front half of the scalp and that's gone these days.

Drew Brees had a HT. Not the most extreme change ever but pretty good in my opinion.

What Happened to Drew Brees' Hair & How Did He Do It? - FanBuzz

Former NFL Star Drew Brees had a Hair Transplant!? My Thoughts - YouTube

4 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

Great surgical breakdown of Elon’s HT(s):

I just think that the result is not that impressive. With this kind of money, you would habe hoped to achive something very close to natural hair. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mike10 said:

I just think that the result is not that impressive. With this kind of money, you would habe hoped to achive something very close to natural hair. 

What are you talking about lol. 

All the money in the world doesn't necessarily guarantee you can overcome the limitations of your donor or hair characteristics. We all know by now chasing anything close to native density takes a ton of grafts and given how extensive his hair loss was, the results definitely on the better end of the spectrum. 

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

10 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

What are you talking about lol. 

All the money in the world doesn't necessarily guarantee you can overcome the limitations of your donor or hair characteristics. We all know by now chasing anything close to native density takes a ton of grafts and given how extensive his hair loss was, the results definitely on the better end of the spectrum. 

I guess my expectations may be too high

2 hours ago, Mike10 said:

You HAVE to be kidding??!!!!

That density and frontal hairline is aboot as perfect as you're gonna see anywhere

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Mike10 said:

He went to Hasson & Wong, which is about as good as it gets. You can't buy more donor resources, or a new hair calibre or outspend a bad hairloss strategy. His results look absolutely superb - he'd not get better results than this anywhere.

8 hours ago, Mike10 said:

From where he came from, I think the results are incredible. It looks really good and frames his face extremely well. His hair looks infinitely better then it did in his 20s. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Long term cases are always hard to evaluate. If you look at "Before" pics from 1999 and compare that to the hair transplant a person had back then, you don't really get the true reality of what that person would look like today if they hadn't had the transplant. For example, in this case the "Before" video and pics of Elon are from late 1990s. You have to assume with how much hair he lost at a young age that he would have much less hair today if he did nothing. So you have to try to imagine what his hair would be like today if he continued to lose hair for the last nearly 25 years and then compare that idea to what he actually looks like now. When you think of it that way, I think he looks incredible.

By the way, He is also a good example of a long term hair transplant result for those who ask that question of how long does a hair transplant last.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.