Grafts breakdown:

6125 grafts distributed in:

1 hair grafts - 608    = 608    hairs

2 hairs grafts - 2694   = 5388 hairs

3 hairs grafts 2078 = 6234 hairs

4 hairs grafts 745   = 2980 hairs

Total: 6125 Grafts = 15210Hairs

Rate: 2,48 hairs/graft

From the total number of 6125 grafts, 2500 were placed on the frontal area, 2000 on the mid scalp and 1625 on the vertex. The patient was not taking Finasteride before, but he started taking it after the hair transplant.

• Like 2

Carmen,
Patient Advisor, Dr. Sever and Laura Muresanu, Hattingen Hair Transplantation, Switzerland

carmen@hattingenhair.com
Mobile/WhatsApp: +32 495 769 635

• Administrators

Wow what an incredible difference. Dr. Muresanu hit this one out of the park

FAB4F4C0-8EEC-4390-BF99-77B1FA6310A3.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/27/2022 at 2:21 PM, Murat-kz said:

image.png.c6a2d134555d61a223438de81739f744.pngLooks cool! But Why did not you put some hair here?

Because they prioritized hair in the middle and the crown, rather than front load the hairline with everything behind bald. The latter doesn’t look good.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This hair transplant made him looks years younger! Night and day difference honestly, and I can't imagine how he could be any happier with the outcome. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

22 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Because they prioritized hair in the middle and the crown, rather than front load the hairline with everything behind bald. The latter doesn’t look good.

In that case they just could put more 100 - 200 grafts on the front line and solve the problem. 200 grafts is no big deal. If they not had enough singles from the strip they could take these 200 from the nap by FUE - they do such combination FUT and FUE time to time.

I think it relates to the temples recession the level of which demands more conservative front line. Why they did not reconstruct temples? Various reasons i guess.

On 10/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, Murat-kz said:

In that case they just could put more 100 - 200 grafts on the front line and solve the problem. 200 grafts is no big deal. If they not had enough singles from the strip they could take these 200 from the nap by FUE - they do such combination FUT and FUE time to time.

I think it relates to the temples recession the level of which demands more conservative front line. Why they did not reconstruct temples? Various reasons i guess.

6125 is already a lot of grafts for one session, so a follow up would be good to finish the rest. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2022 at 2:21 PM, Murat-kz said:

image.png.c6a2d134555d61a223438de81739f744.pngLooks cool! But Why did not you put some hair here?

I would also add that having a degree of temporal recession is a look that some men prefer. In my opinion, it can be a more refined appearance. It will also age well as the patient becomes older, and allow for more grafts to be used elsewhere on the scalp if thinning progresses in the future. I would love to have this result, especially considering this patient’s starting point. 

21 minutes ago, yesplease said:

I would also add that having a degree of temporal recession is a look that some men prefer. In my opinion, it can be a more refined appearance. It will also age well as the patient becomes older, and allow for more grafts to be used elsewhere on the scalp if thinning progresses in the future. I would love to have this result, especially considering this patient’s starting point. 

Why to consider starting point? If it can be done better it must be done better. Looking at his face he is not that old

16 minutes ago, Murat-kz said:

Why to consider starting point? If it can be done better it must be done better. Looking at his face he is not that old

It can be done better for now, but

1) the hairline might look a bit out of place when patient becomes older. You can lower a hair line but removing grafts is risky..

2) this hair loss thing will continue, his crown might dip, lateral humps might fall. You need grafts for the future. He already had advanced hair loss and as you said, he is not that old as you said.. might continue..

So better safe than sorry 

• Like 1