Advice about my temporal sides restoration

I am planning for my first surgery to restore natural soft hairline but I want to know from you  are my temporal sides peaks  good and does not need restoration or need to restore along with my hairline? 

Because this will affect my decision to pick the doctor as some doctors are good in the hairline but when  come to reconstruct temporal  peaks they do not sound. 

As well who are the best doctors to restore natural temporal peak fit with face? 

Edit: I have added a photo for my donor

IMG_20221008_110612.jpg

IMG_20221008_110540.jpg

IMG_20221008_103754.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_094912.jpg

IMG_20221008_140709.jpg

IMG_20221008_140552.jpg

IMG_20221008_140548.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_143303_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_143252_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_143237_com.whatsapp.jpg

Screenshot_20221008_143229_com.whatsapp.jpg

Edited by Fego

• Valued Contributor

It's very hard to see what your donor is like from those photos. You actually have temporal points, again going by those photos. What are your goals? do you want total coverage or just the frontal third? Are you taking any medication to try and stabilize your hair loss? All the best!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Your temporal points look good from what I can see. They come very far forward. You have a lot of thinning area in front, top, and crown to cover, so I would concentrate on those areas and not worry about the temporal peaks for now.

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Temporal peaks need only single grafts with correct hair angles, it seems you have NW6 pattern, need more photos especially of your donor to estimate your case, you for sure need 2 procedures.

This is one example of temporal peaks result by Dr. Maras, this paitent is associate of mine, therefore I shot the picture result from right.

20210929_100255.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It's very hard to see what your donor is like from those photos. You actually have temporal points, again going by those photos. What are your goals? do you want total coverage or just the frontal third? Are you taking any medication to try and stabilize your hair loss? All the best!

I have added three photo for my donor

My goal is full coverage with gradient dentist from the front to the crown I think I have below average donor area

15 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

Temporal peaks need only single grafts with correct hair angles, it seems you have NW6 pattern, need more photos especially of your donor to estimate your case, you for sure need 2 procedures.

This is one example of temporal peaks result by Dr. Maras, this paitent is associate of mine, therefore I shot the picture result from right.

20210929_100255.jpg

I have added photo  for my donor 

What is your feedback

5 minutes ago, Fego said:

I have added photo  for my donor 

What is your feedback

Need also sides head donor photos and beard face, neck photos

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

@Fego, the donor looks good, assuming it's hair style trimming over the sides, you'll need 2 surgeries, beard can be used for crown procedure, first surgery I think you can get 3500+ grafts, don't think there's a problem with the temporal peaks, HDC clinic located in Cyprus near to Greece, we charge 2.2 - 2.4 Euros per one graft, price includes our free accommodations next to the clinic and driver, for consultation you can reach me on WhatApp +972526542654

* We're highly recommended in this forum with many paitents reviews 

How old are you? Are you on meds? If yes, does the meds stop or significantly slow down the loss?

The first question should be: Are you a candidate at all. Temporal points are not your concern. Concern would be retrograde alopecia along with high NW. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

How old are you? Are you on meds? If yes, does the meds stop or significantly slow down the loss?

The first question should be: Are you a candidate at all. Temporal points are not your concern. Concern would be retrograde alopecia along with high NW. 

I am 34 years old

I am not on medication because I do not want to take finastride due to side effects and even refuse to try it. 

Do you see am I Candidate? 

3 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

20210929_100255.jpg

Do you have before pics?  Was it 440 total or each side?

@Calihome1it was 220 single grafts each side, this paitent was NW6 and had 4 repair procedures by Dr. Maras since 2012, before he had 2 unsatisfied FUT procedures by a local doctor which made him to have small FUE sessions over the years, this photo was after his 1st repair which it was before the temporal peaks procedure, you can clealry he had no hair at the triangles, this photo was taken in 2013 after 1st repair before having temporal peaks procedure, besides I uploaded another temporal peaks result of another paitent, be noticed that temporal peaks are very demanding procedures with high accuracy.

Screenshot_20221008_235944.jpg

Screenshot_20221009_000407.jpg

20210826_113846.jpg

Edited by Doron Harati

10 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Thanks for the pics.  Don't know if it's just me, but, something looks odd about the hairs in that curve there.  Maybe they are not thin enough?  I can't tell what, but, it looks a little off or unnatural.

image.png.3d3f7d5f650d2051b72f68351bbf79a4.png

This paitent has very thick hair much than the average, the first paitent have thin hair, the peaks must have only single grafts for natural look, in general thin hair gives more natural result vs thick hair that gives more aggressive result, sometimes paitents with very thick hair don't have thin single grafts.

I have more recent photos of the temporal peaks with dry hair and short hair, the curve looks different.

Screenshot_20221009_143747.jpg

Screenshot_20221009_143804.jpg