Safety concerns when going to India (eugenix) for hair transplant from western country

Absolutely none. All travel less your flight is organized and executed by the Eugenix team, and you are in the care of the Eugenix staff and the hotel staff at all times, unless you decide to venture out on your own...which I don't recommend because there's nowhere to go anyway.

• Like 1

I would suggest having a way to contact the hotel driver when you arrive. Otherwise the taxi drivers will keep on approaching you. Once you are past that I think you will be in very good hands the rest of the time.

• Like 3

If you are going for just the HT and stay just between the hotel and clinic, there's almost close to no risk. Personally as much as i wanted to go out, i felt it was significantly better and safer to for the actual HT result to succeed in my eyes to avoid travelling out and about in cars. 

I didn't really see any other issues either but i guess your mileage may vary. 

• Like 2

Yes, good advice above. Drink only the bottled water provided by the clinic and the hotel. Stay inside for a few days; not hard.

When you walk outside of Indira Gandhi Airport, you will be bombarded with "taxi" drivers approaching you offering rides and demanding information about where you're going. You can read about this online. By that time you should already be in contact with your hotel driver/representative and they should tell you exactly where they are standing so you don't waste too much time being approached by those rogue drivers. I was bombarded by about 10 of them within 5 minutes. Just politely say "No thank you, I already have a ride organized." Where are you going? "Just up the street, I'm already booked. Thank you." Look away and walk away. 

• Like 2