dennis miller

jont

Haha...I caught that, too...."do you want my plugs, or Biden's plugs?!?"...."this is showing the fruit of the private vs. public sectors"....

I have a vague remembrance of him pre-Bosley HT, and think he had some moderate temple recession. Lucky bastard, though; it seems he hasn't lost a hair since.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hmmm...I dunno....they seem a wee bit too wealthy, successful, influential, zestful and jocular to be sour-bitter-miserable-men. Plus, Miller went to Bosley and got a pretty good plant, so he obviously runs good and is lucky, too!

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Haha, also, professing to loathe liars and desiring to be Joseph Biden should not be allowed to occur in the same sentence. It takes the phrase "does not compute" to a level of unprecedented irony. icon_smile.gif

-----------

And if Dennis Miller was such a liar, why on earth would he admit on national television that he had a hair transplant. I would've never noticed.... With his result, maybe Bosley should be promoted to the Coalition! icon_biggrin.gif

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Shiite, aaron, I just realized you had your 2nd HT! Didn't even know you had decided on a doc let alone already went for it....congrats! I'm sure this will radically move you forward; can't wait to see it grow!

-----------

LOL. Oh yeah... here's the link to my patient thread.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/122109973

Now that you noticed I can now sleep at night! Haha. Thanks man!

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

Haha cool; don't know how I missed your thread...I normally have the eyes of a hawk on this forum. icon_wink.gif

-----------

Originally posted by Phil_Harmonic:

O'Reilly and Miller, wow, now there are two sour, bitter, miserable men. I'd rather be Biden than either of those two (edited for language - read our terms of service)

wOoOoW, *someones'* sour, bitter, and miserable alright! icon_rolleyes.gif

funny how liberals are always liberal about everything BUT liberty; acting so peaceful and tolerant until someone voices an opinion which dissents from/theirs then they become intolerant, hateful, and violent.

where do you get your news, from charlie sheen who thinks the US government imploded the world trade center? icon_eek.gif

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.

Originally posted by Ron J:

O'Reilly and Miller, wow, now there are two sour, bitter, miserable men. I'd rather be Biden than either of those two (edited for language - read our terms of service)

wOoOoW, *someones'* sour, bitter, and miserable alright! icon_rolleyes.gif

funny how liberals are always liberal about everything BUT liberty; acting so peaceful and tolerant until someone voices an opinion which dissents from/theirs then they become intolerant, hateful, and violent.

where do you get your news, from charlie sheen who thinks the US government imploded the world trade center? icon_eek.gif

What are *you* smoking? Why are neo-cons screaming "they're taking my liberty!!!!!" when a "liberal" voices an opinion contrary to the extreme right? Did I take your liberty away by stating MY opinion? Do you get your marching orders from Rush Lardball or what?

New to the forum, but funny how things always seem to turn political icon_biggrin.gif

Dennis Miller's great regardless of your political m.o., and looks like he's got a great HT too...I suspected it was possible, but will go by this forum to assume it's true.

I've rec'd a great HT from Bosley (Chicago - 10 months ago)- in fact, it really surpassed all of my expectations - especially considering I rushed to Bosley when I started to lose hair and only read forums after the HT (and nothing but negative feedback re Bosley - I was freaked out!! icon_eek.gif)

I'll try to post some pics in a bit to show the past 10 or so months...

I like Dennis Miller alot... but for some reason I don't get his comedic style. But seems like a good guy.

Roots... show us photos!

roots i also have had a great ht from bosley (nyc).iguess it really matters what surgeon you choose if you go to bosley.the only reason i went is because my friend had an awesome ht from bosley (nyc) dr. david alpeter.

Did I take your liberty away by stating MY opinion? Do you get your marching orders from Rush Lardball or what?

No, but in typical liberal fashion, you used ad-hominem attacks rather than merely stating your opinion or stating any facts; & then repeated the same tired, tried, and torn tactic in bold above.

Funny how I stated a FACT, that is that charlie sheen TRULY believes the U.S. government imploded the World Trade Center, & yet you describe me as not only as "EXTREME right", but " takign MARCHING orders"...typical liberal; no facts, all emotion and personal attacks.

Delicately helping those fragile souls who suffer from hair loss, w/motherly nourishment & care.