SMP in Las Vegas

JRC_89

I'm looking to have scalp micropigmentation done. I'm a female struggling with a thinning hairline and part line. I currently live in Las Vegas and I'm looking for a way to feel more confident in myself again. I've been doing research for local SMP places, and I'm currently hung up on SMP Ink...has any Vegas local used them?

• Administrators

I don’t know anyone in Vegas @hairthere is an SMP artist, perhaps he can recommend someone.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/6/2022 at 6:35 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I don’t know anyone in Vegas @hairthere is an SMP artist, perhaps he can recommend someone.

Sorry don't know of anyone in Vegas I can recommend...

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm on the other side of the country, sorry no recommendations based on personal experience. But there's a link below to a Vegas shop that you can check out to help with your research. I found it on an SMP marketing agency site that works with artists all over the world. They have some recommendations based on locations, but since they are a marketing agency you should still check things out for yourself of course. 

https://www.scalpprodigy.com/

• 1 year later...

Bumping this up to see if anyone has recommendations now. I'm in the area and a Google search pulls up dozens in Vegas, but the reviews give me flashbacks to the fake reviews of the hair transplant clinic that botched me.

I want the blessing of a community before I pull the trigger again with work on my head.