Chet Hanks Tom Hanks Son HT??

• Administrators

I was looking at Chet Hanks son’s Instagram and it looks like he had a HT. What do you guys think?

61F1447E-24EC-45E9-894D-C969F85D3BB2.png

6BBDA1F7-3993-4973-BA28-373418AABA12.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Interesting find Melvin

I checked out his Instagram for a few seconds before writing. Maybe he went to the same doctor his father did? haha

Personally I have a few things to say. His hairline isn't as soft as you'd want it to be, they probably harvested singles found in the safest zone where its so thick rather than going more lower to the nap area.. however the shape drawn is suitable for him. Secondly, it's quite difficult to tell what month he is but actually he has managed to pull it off without anyone in the real world giving him two looks to question it.

Last thing.. let's be real, it's quite difficult to have a buzzcut with super skin fades on the sides after doing a hair transplant because we all know they aren't perfect, I have not seen many hair transplant patients with these hair styles but Chet Hanks seems to be able to have a number 0 on the sides without extractions showing, which is a well done to his Doctor ..

• Administrators

Looks like he had minimal work done. I’d say he probably went to a decent doctor. If I had to guess I’d say he got 1,500 grafts1F9EC022-25CA-4E1D-A281-50CB95DB2C7F.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Yea he's definitely a part of this thing of ours, hair cosa nostra. Lets hope he doesn't start tattooing his face, dad might have to lose some of those oscars on account of bad parenting! :D

But even without the tattoos, wouldn't think in a million years he was related to Tom Hanks at all. Are we sure biological son? not adopted or step son?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ciaus said:

Yea he's definitely a part of this thing of ours, hair cosa nostra. Lets hope he doesn't start tattooing his face, dad might have to lose some of those oscars on account of bad parenting! :D

But even without the tattoos, wouldn't think in a million years he was related to Tom Hanks at all. Are we sure biological son? not adopted or step son?

He’s definitely his son. Lmao @hair cosa nostra.

• Like 1

View my thread

Yeah he had a HT.Judging by his looks he seems like the kind of "Instagram" guy who will do a HT without much thoughts or plan. His HT does not look great. But I have seen an older pic of him, now with the HT it still looks better than before 

Edited by Mike10

• 9 months later...