Dr Luis Nader

On 11/30/2022 at 12:02 AM, sfconsultant said:

Hi there. I’m just wondering if anybody has any tips about getting in touch with Dr. Nader‘s office? I sent an email and they originally responded to me… It was Brenda the office manager and it’s now been three weeks since that initial email and even though I’ve emailed them several times she does not get back to me. 

I speak with him weekly. What's your email and I will ask him to get back with you 

Pick up the phone. # is listed right on their website.

There have been many posts, even a couple videos, with Dr Nader speaking very candidly about his Inbox volume (hundreds of new 'serious' emails, daily).

He recommends following up at least twice to bump your original email back to the top, so right out of the gates they know you're not a tire kicker they're allocating limited precious time to.

I went about 3 weeks without hearing back, called, left a message, email back that same day.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Pretty big difference in the crown for 6 months 👏🏼60C84CF9-6C40-4ECB-9C4A-88C5E231025E.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for updating man!

Our hair texture is near identical and your before is near identical to my current.

I'm scheduled with him in August and if 6 months after that, my progress is like yours is here, I'll be elated. One can read ad nauseam how the crown is often the very last place to grow/thrive, sometimes after 12 months, your crown progress is freaking nuts for 6 months.

It already looks phenomenal and is very fiber-able to look fully dense, I've got full faith that the next 6 months comes super close to if not all the way negating the need for fiber in the crown.

Congrats man!!!

Edit: How many total grafts and what was breakdown for crown/hairline? Forgive me if you've posted it I couldn't find the #'s in a text post it may be in the vids.

Edited by jfally

Hey, how would you say you are feeling about your results so far? It's always hard to tell for observers based on pics/videos alone, whereas you obviously see it every day. 

To be frank, it seems to be that your hairline hasn't grown in much at all? Looking at the 4 minute mark of your first video it seems the recipient area was designed to get you to NW0/NW1. But judging off the latest video it seems like you're at NW2/NW3? What's odd is it isn't even patchy or spotty, it seems like you've gotten zero growth in areas that you should have had growth in?

I really don't mean to be discouraging, you're only at 5 months so still pretty early. Just trying to gauge your opinion. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hairline is looking really great now.

Do you feel any new sprouts in the crown? Were you ever able to determine how many grafts went into the crown? Kind of difficult to gauge proper expectations without knowing the grafts that went into that area.

• 2 months later...