wasted Grafts

Mahair

I wish I had the grafts that the Dr. tossed out when he had nowhere to place them I am going bald now due to the procedure. I am sorry I trusted him it has not been the smooth sailing he advertised. It has been hell .I was not the great candidate he told me I was nor did I need the 2500 grafts he took from me. I only had some thinning in front and a temple recession .I suffer due to his lack of ethics and overselling.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I wish I had the grafts that the Dr. tossed out when he had nowhere to place them I am going bald now due to the procedure. I am sorry I trusted him it has not been the smooth sailing he advertised. It has been hell .I was not the great candidate he told me I was nor did I need the 2500 grafts he took from me. I only had some thinning in front and a temple recession .I suffer due to his lack of ethics and overselling.

Dude, go get some counselling!

Every friggn' day you're posting the same shit over and over! I do feel for anyone who's had a bad HT but if you're not going to post photo's or seek legal action against this doctor, just stop posting!

You're in a serious rut and you aren't going to get out of it unless you take some action my friend.

We get it, Bosley sucks! Now go get some help.

male pattern baldness sucks!

male pattern baldness sucks!

It wasn't bosley it was MHR Boston. I would have been better off at Bosley ut I was told by the consultant that Bosley keeps you coming back wereas thy do it once and thats it. I was a fool to beleive them.

Noone has asked this question to you yet, atleast that I have read....

Why won't you post some photo's? You are more than willing to rant and rave about a poor "butchered" job that was done, and the community has asked to see, TO HELP YOU, and you won't post 1 photo. If you are embarrased by your look, then you can use a program called "PhotoShop" to edit your face out. If you do not know how to use it, I would personally be glad to help you. Heck I would do it for you.

Waiting on your response please....

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the possibility (just possibility) that Mahair is a fraud. Rooster might be a bit more diplomatic than I, but Mahair has been asked again and again to post a pic and has never as much as acknowledged such requests, let alone post a pic. He might be playing with our sympathies, all the while laughing his way to tears by our well-meaning responses.

Waddya think?

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

I am not making this up. I don't have the equiptment to post photos and I am having a hard time even working now. I went to see Dr. Shapiro to see what he could do. I am going there in April if I can save for it. I was mislead by the Dr. into beleiving I could head off going bald and get great results. He was confident and I trusted him . I lost most of my hair due to shockloss and did not get hardly any growth from the grafts. I am going bald now and have nerve damage because of the procedure. It has become a nightmare. I have a low hairline now and a scarred scalp that is balding. I was going to leave the consult but was lured in to hear what the Dr. had to say unfortunately he talked me into thinking I was a great candidate and the hairs would blend in with my own.I live in a world of despair and regret.I reveiw what happened to me over and over. Hair transplants are a shady business and I didn't know this at the time.The Dr.was a con artist and oversold me by telling me it was a one shot thing. This is not even funny.The Dr. betrayed my trust and effectively ruined my life.

Go to a local business supply store (e.g., Kinko's) and have them take a digital picture of you and put it on a CD. It'll cost you $1.50. If you can't afford it, email me (tenorbarry@hotmail.com) your adress and I'll mail you a check.

In addition to being a patient of Dr. Hasson, I act as the legal counsel for Hasson and Wong.

Mahar should've been banned by now.

Seriously.

Not that I'm trying to tell anyone how to run their site.

Well, I guess I did.

But take it with a grain of salt.

Well, I guess you did just that.

Nevermind. icon_frown.gif

Thanks for asking. I'm doing fine.

No hairs yet but it's only been less than 2 months I think.

Scar's not bad, I have no numbness any more, no more dry scalp, don't have any feeling like I had surgery up there.

Not trying to tease anyone else...

I know the whole micro/slots/Fu combos are looked down upon, but as far as the surgery and healing went, I am perfectly happy as it's coming along better than I would've anticipated, assuming my donor scar isn't prominent in the end.

why should i be banned i was butchered and lied to by a dr. in this "industry" i am only telling the truth of what happened to me . hopefully people will realize that there are bad doctors out there and be cautious. i took for granted that all drs. had ethics . i was wrong and what i say is a result of trusting one of the worst.he talked me into something i didn't need and wasted grafts just to line his pockets with a big surgery. he is reprehensible and i know i didn't need or get 2500 grafts like he 'sold" me. it was not a case were i was bald and got a bad h/t i was thin in front and was conned into doing it on the premise that i was a great candidate and that there were no complications. if you don'tlike what i am saying don't read it. someone new may need to know that this is a sneaky profession with bad drs. who will take advantage of you just for money and not give a damn.

Use your brain. I don't know whether you're for real or not, but either way you're not going to achieved your desired result in all these postings, be it swaying people away from MHR or transplants in general.

You're looking more like a troll or plant than actual case at this point.

Focus Mahair !!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a real case go get MHR and stop feeling sorry for yourself and meet retribution.

The USA constituion provides plenty of scope for justice especially consumers.

post your picture's and listen to the many who are willing to help

Please get expert opinion on your head as a solutionn is possible.

Live life dont find an excuse to simply endure it

Go get some

Good Luck

I truly feel for you dude. This is the first time I have been on this site in two months. I was also in very bad mood before but now that my transplanted hair have gown out pretty well, I have been feeling much better. True, I didn't go to MHR or Bosely, and my doctor did not lie or trick me. You, on the other hand had to suffer from this horrible experience. Why don't you go to some doctors in NYC. There are some very good doctors there with moderate price. Also, if you don't have the money now, you can finance the payment. The bottom line: you will feel much better when you receive the correct proceedure. "Bitching everyday does not help, trust me, I done that." You have to be less stressful and take action. Patience is virtue and stress makes hairloss worse. Good luck to you. Also, I do not think you deserve to be banned from this site, but you should be more responsible for yourself, and do post some photos.

you should be banned due to the reason a majority of public internet forums have moderators and rules against trolling/spamming. Whether your thoughts are sincere or not, you repeat an exact thought in a periodic rant. You are the hair forums one and only TROLL. Sometimes you start a new thread and sometimes I find random babblings in a perfectly great thread completely off the subject matter, hi-jacking. Can you maybe limit yourself to once a month?

Have some online etiquette!

----------------------------------------------------------