Verteporfin HAIR REGENERATION HUMAN TRIAL Dr. Barghouthi *OFFICIAL THREAD

Melvin- Admin

1 hour ago, hair_forever said:

??

Please translate Italian text into English. :)

How many days do you have to wait before being able to expose yourself to solar sources again?

How often should verteporfin be administered via micro-needling?

19 hours ago, hair_forever said:

thought I did, sorry..

How many days do you have to wait before being able to expose yourself to solar sources again?

How often should Vetrophilin be administered via micro-needling?

5 days. better to be cautious and hide from sun few more days.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, FutureDensity said:

@Melvin- Admin Apologize for messaging here but said I can "only send 0 messages" when attempting to DM you. Could you DM me, I have a rx for visudyne and looking for your ideas on a couple things I'm looking to do/people to contact.

You have it on hand? I’ll approve you to dm me.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/6/2023 at 10:35 AM, sansi said:

hi everyone, Dr. Bloxham used to make some updates on Discord before posting a video.
Did anyone hear from him ? It's been almost a month since month 4.

I'm nervous as hell about his next update..the last update didn't show any significant regrowth on one of the patients. I don't understand what's going on , when Dr Bargouthi's trial has shown consistent progress and regrowth with each update on his patient. On the last update one of Dr Bloxham's patients didn't show any regrowth, and he even said himself it looks like a scar is forming on that patient in the verteporfin treated area but the other two  patients seem to have some regrowth so it's very confusing to me. We really need this to work... 

Edited by takuma

3 hours ago, takuma said:

I'm nervous as hell about his next update..the last update didn't show any significant regrowth on one of the patients. I don't understand what's going on , when Dr Bargouthi's trial has shown consistent progress and regrowth with each update on his patient. On the last update one of Dr Bloxham's patients didn't show any regrowth, and he even said himself it looks like a scar is forming on that patient in the verteporfin treated area but the other two  patients seem to have some regrowth so it's very confusing to me. We really need this to work... 

The updates take super long. We are at 5 months mark and don't have 4 months results yet.
But overall 3 months results looked promising, it is too early to expect anything better.
Dr. Barghouthi also showed promising results starting from month 4.

Edited by sansi
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, takuma said:

When several different modalities are tried in an experiment, they don´t all have to succeed. In fact, I would call it a success if I of the participants has great regrowth and skin healing and the rest see no difference. Then we can analyze what the factors are that make it a success and go from there.

Dr. Bloxham was a little bit slower with his 2 a 3 month updates because he was very busy. He though that he would be able to post the next results the moment he got them, but I guess unexpected things happened and he is delayed again. Too bad but at this point no cause for concern. 

I am very curious about his findings as well.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Square1 said:

When several different modalities are tried in an experiment, they don´t all have to succeed. In fact, I would call it a success if I of the participants has great regrowth and skin healing and the rest see no difference. Then we can analyze what the factors are that make it a success and go from there.

Dr. Bloxham was a little bit slower with his 2 a 3 month updates because he was very busy. He though that he would be able to post the next results the moment he got them, but I guess unexpected things happened and he is delayed again. Too bad but at this point no cause for concern. 

I am very curious about his findings as well.

Exactly, it could be it works better for fue than fut

• Like 2

Guys, just an update but HairDao seems to be seriously investing in verteporfin. Wow! Including setting up a podcast with Dr Bargouthi and helping both Dr Bargouthi and Dr Bloxham get trichoscopes according to their tweets

Screenshot_20231211-101033.jpg

Edited by takuma
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, takuma said:

Guys, just an update but HairDao seems to be seriously investing in verteporfin. Wow! Including setting up a podcast with Dr Bargouthi and helping both Dr Bargouthi and Dr Bloxham get trichoscopes according to their tweets

Screenshot_20231211-101033.jpg

Great news ! Can you share the whole tweet ?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, sansi said:

hi @Melvin- Admin, do you know what will be the scope of Dr. Mohebi's trial ?

How many patients, virgin skin or also existing scars revision, etc. ?

I don’t have all the info. I believe he’s aiming for multiple consecutive patients 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Who is HairDao? Can you guys give me his info, maybe we can do something together to help the effort. Im willing to invest my own money. 

• Like 1

View my thread

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Who is HairDao? Can you guys give me his info, maybe we can do something together to help the effort. Im willing to invest my own money. 

HairDAO is an organization that has raised around 3 million dollars and our goal is to cure hair loss. We’ve done a bunch so far such as create a new treatment (that we are putting through trials in the next 6 months), fund various hair related projects, etc. I’m one of the core members of HairDAO. Happy to answer any questions.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

HairDAO is an organization that has raised around 3 million dollars and our goal is to cure hair loss. We’ve done a bunch so far such as create a new treatment (that we are putting through trials in the next 6 months), fund various hair related projects, etc. I’m one of the core members of HairDAO. Happy to answer any questions.

Can you expand more on the new treatment? What is it and what’s the potential? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox243 said:

Thank you @Fox243.
So you bought trichoscopes  for both Doctors. This means Dr. Bloxham will also do another trial soon ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sansi said:

Thank you @Fox243.
So you bought trichoscopes  for both Doctors. This means Dr. Bloxham will also do another trial soon ?

We don’t know about anything for Dr Bloxham future plans but he could hopefully use it for his past 3 patients. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

It’s a growth stimulant – topical thyroid.

Oh so it's like technodermas

drug TDM- 105795 a topical thyroid antagonist?

..https://firstwordpharma.com/story/5729288

Edited by takuma