Finally did it! All respect to dr. Bicer and the team

Snow

Thanks for posting an update and thanks for showing such a close shave on your donor, this is super interesting. Can't see it too well, but are there "indentations" or little holes on your donor scars, similar to acne scars? What size punch did Dr. Biçer use?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Tres said:

Thanks for posting an update and thanks for showing such a close shave on your donor, this is super interesting. Can't see it too well, but are there "indentations" or little holes on your donor scars, similar to acne scars? What size punch did Dr. Biçer use?

Hi my friend, 

you are more than welcome, hope it helps people when considering an ht. I dont see any indentations but some places still red, i Can take a close-up if you want? She used 0.7-0.8 punch size. 

br 

Great progress! Dr Bicer is very very good at what he does. I would however highly encourage you to take meds, ie, minoxidil, finasteride, to stop or slow down the progression. So much donor, emotion, and expense goes into these procedures, and your successful transplant is only as good as you stopping the progression, or at least doing your best to slow it down as much as possible. I've been on Finasteride for 26 years and counting. I would have definitely lost all my hair without it.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

15 hours ago, Snow said:

There you go mate

76549B45-72D8-4B1B-8BBC-495F4AAE6DF2.jpeg

02E491EF-E321-4D45-8530-BC102C237202.jpeg

C5ADF3EF-3951-4AB6-BFB1-4B5DCA1C0DC8.jpeg

1F7A6976-E561-4288-BD10-B8E9D26C8FA4.jpeg

Thank you for the photos, the scars actually do look clean and I'm sure once the redness is gone this will be a great result. I'm now even looking forward to my appointment with Dr. Bicer next year spring!

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, Tres said:

Thank you for the photos, the scars actually do look clean and I'm sure once the redness is gone this will be a great result. I'm now even looking forward to my appointment with Dr. Bicer next year spring!

Good luck my friend! Please update and i will follow! Cheers

On 11/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, MazAB said:

Great progress! Dr Bicer is very very good at what he does. I would however highly encourage you to take meds, ie, minoxidil, finasteride, to stop or slow down the progression. So much donor, emotion, and expense goes into these procedures, and your successful transplant is only as good as you stopping the progression, or at least doing your best to slow it down as much as possible. I've been on Finasteride for 26 years and counting. I would have definitely lost all my hair without it.

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Hello my friend thank you for talking time, and very amazing journey you have been on! Hope that i get just as good result as yours!

when talking about meds, i may consider fin after my second child. Right now, i dont want to risk anything just for hair. 

Kind regards

• 3 weeks later...

Looking great from where you started. 

Few more months of maturation, getting on some form of medication, and potentially another light pass through the mid scalp and I think you’ll be in a very good position. 

All the best, 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Massive improvement from where you starter 🙌🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looking great from where you started. 

Few more months of maturation, getting on some form of medication, and potentially another light pass through the mid scalp and I think you’ll be in a very good position. 

All the best, 

Cheers mate, appreciate your comment. I am going to give fin a try but first after i have had my second child, so for now, i will just try to live a healthy life and hopefully maintain most if my hair before starting😂

I like how its now just within 5 month, hope it will get thicker and more hair will show going forward.

br

8 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Massive improvement from where you starter 🙌🏼

Yes i also do see changes, but not really that much from month 4, but i mean, theres still some month to go, im positive🤟🏿

10 hours ago, Eran said:

Good improvement! In my case I saw the great improvements during months 7 and 8. 
it looks very good though compared to the initial situation.

👍🏻

Hi Eran my friend,

I do agree there’s good improvement indeed, hopefully next couple of month will make me even more happy🤟🏿

br

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

6 month mark (images with flash), I see a lot of improvement and I hope to see more coming next 6 months. My right side is absolutely perfect have no issues or what so ever, my left side however is bothering me and I really hope that it starts to kick in at that area next periode, if something magical dosent happen to my front mid scalp, I come to realize that I must have a second surgery or start on meds. 

nevertheless it looks incredible with toppik! When using it I am totally back to Old days and no one notice anything, besides a head full of hair.

Kind regards

EB7CCE4F-978B-4917-8D5D-7CDBBDA2558F.jpeg

617406C0-F7CF-4445-9025-7B92307BA4DA.jpeg

04F6D8EC-4F0E-457D-AD05-551C311B5BDC.jpeg

B0C7B371-4886-44A2-8454-2A0E7EFDEDF4.jpeg

Edited by Snow
  • Like 1