Assistance with HT Dr's in Australia

ES

Hi All

I have just joined the forum and have found the information fantastic. If I have learned one thing from this site it's about choosing the right Dr.

This being said, living in Australia provides limited choice for HT Dr's and those I have read up on have questionable feedback (Dr Barry White and Dr Jennifer Marinick). Is there any current feedback about these two Dr's or any others in Australia that are recommended by the forum ?

This maybe a stupid question but why do all the Australian HT Dr's have awful websites.(have a look at the above Dr's sites..just horrendous)..their content is never updated and photo quality is terrible..looks like they selling used cars.

Please help me to not buy a lemon !

Thanks

EJ

Hi All

I have just joined the forum and have found the information fantastic. If I have learned one thing from this site it's about choosing the right Dr.

This being said, living in Australia provides limited choice for HT Dr's and those I have read up on have questionable feedback (Dr Barry White and Dr Jennifer Marinick). Is there any current feedback about these two Dr's or any others in Australia that are recommended by the forum ?

This maybe a stupid question but why do all the Australian HT Dr's have awful websites.(have a look at the above Dr's sites..just horrendous)..their content is never updated and photo quality is terrible..looks like they selling used cars.

Please help me to not buy a lemon !

Thanks

EJ

Unfortunately if you live in Australia you will need to travel. Obviously America or Canada are where all the top docs are located.

I agree that Dr Pathomvanich might be a good option as its closer to Australia. He is a very good Doctor. Had my HT there just 3 months ago.

Barry White is the worst.

Just a marketing gimmick type bloke who sucks at what he does. Barry white doesn't even perform surgery anymore. But that won't deter him from publishing ad's on t.v and in the paper every chance he gets.

There aren't any good doct's so to speak in Aust. at the moment, so your best bet would be to research elsewhere and travel.

ES,

I'm also in Australia and I decided there's no way I was going to a sub-par doctor for my HT! You want your HT to be done right the first time around, as it will drastically alter your appearance. For better or worse all depends on your selected doctor's skill.

Be prepared to travel as far as necessary to get the results that YOU want and expect. Don't let any Australian doctor "sell" you anything or talk you into something you might later regret. Travel where you need to go for quality surgery, treat it as a bit of a holiday for yourself, and you'll be very glad you made the right choice months later when your results grow in.

You can check out my hair loss web log below to read about my own experience traveling from Australia to Canada for my surgery.