Minox Once Vs Twice per Day

GoliGoliGoli

Hi all, I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but I'm curious if anyone has any personal experience with switching from once to twice a day and whether or not that led to better results.

I know the argument for using it once a day being just as effective due to the half life so no need to rehash that discussion, I'm more curious if anyone has anecdotal experience.

I had a consult with a reputable doc yesterday and he suggested using twice a day. Since I have cats I would probably apply once at 9:30am and then again around 2:30pm and then wash out around 7pm.

• Administrators

Once a day is good enough.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thanks for the replies. 

On a similar note, for use of topical, does anyone follow the recommendations of only using "half a cap full"? Generally I just use enough to cover the areas I want to cover. Am I going to OD on min or do most others do this to? I understand no replies will be medical advice. 

3 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Hi all, I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but I'm curious if anyone has any personal experience with switching from once to twice a day and whether or not that led to better results.

I know the argument for using it once a day being just as effective due to the half life so no need to rehash that discussion, I'm more curious if anyone has anecdotal experience.

I had a consult with a reputable doc yesterday and he suggested using twice a day. Since I have cats I would probably apply once at 9:30am and then again around 2:30pm and then wash out around 7pm.

I used Minoxidil twice a day. It had wonderful results. You can do the same.

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

Commit to using it. There will days where you can apply it twice and days where you have to apply it once. I use twice afternoon and late at night before i go to bed. Sometimes it becomes once a day due to travelling or other circumstances. 

9 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Thanks for the replies. 

On a similar note, for use of topical, does anyone follow the recommendations of only using "half a cap full"? Generally I just use enough to cover the areas I want to cover. Am I going to OD on min or do most others do this to? I understand no replies will be medical advice. 

I don’t follow that, I just get as much as I need to cover the area.