Best hairline surgeons

So I’m guessing this captive audience has become accustomed to viewing really bad examples of hairlines designed by surgeons…thin, straight hairline, way too low with poor density aiming for an overall too ambitious target but achieving something which is obviously a HT

so, I’m wondering, for those that have done research - which docs do you think are particularly skilful at designing and operating to produce great hairlines? 

I'm very happy with my surgeon, even though my hairline is quite low, relatively straight, and ambitious.  I wouldn't say those things disqualify a surgeon, it's more dependent on the patient and what he wants, and what he is able to get.

Check out my journey here:

Konior, Wesley, Dorin, Bernstein, Bruno Pinto, Bruno Ferreira, De Freitas, Pekiner to name a few are the docs that I'd say natural hairlines are a safe be from what I've seen. 

Personally i've seen some doctors praised for their hairlines and without having known the images, i genuinely thought they looked reminiscent of a hair mill type design because they looked very thick and pluggy looking almost in places. 

To avoid any potential hurt feelings i won't name them as i'm sure they also had great results other times. 

Right now, i think the most important factors are micro and macro irregularities built into the hairline, the strategic and artistic use of singles and then multi grafts behind the hairline. The rest will be a subjective preference. 

19 minutes ago, ML488 said:

Konior, Wesley, Dorin, Bernstein, Bruno Pinto, Bruno Ferreira, De Freitas, Pekiner to name a few are the docs that I'd say natural hairlines are a safe be from what I've seen. 

Bisanga and Feriduni also

• Administrators

Lists are subjective. I’ve seen some say _doctor does the best hairlines, but personally not like the design at all. You may think one hairline looks great, while another may disagree. My suggestion is to comb through our forum and recommendations. Look at results and reviews, and determine your own top, based on your perception. 

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.