Matt Dominance balding on the crown

Guys, 

In his latest youtube video, slovakian hairloss youtuber from Austria also known as Matt Dominance shows signs of further balding on the crown despite being on a lowdose of oral Finasteride and occasionnally on topical Dutasteride.

He refused Finasteride for nearly a decade and he's had 3 hair transplants in total. First one was on the hairline in a very famous hairmill in Istanbul, 2nd one on the midscalp with some doctor in Greece and last one with Dr. Mwamba who repaired his pluggy hairline from his first surgery. 

What do you guys think about his crown ? 

Should he get on oral Dutasteride ? 

Should he ever risk getting a 4th transplant ? 

What do you think about his donor after so many extractions ? 

20220621_095148.jpg

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed name
  • Sad 1

just saw his vid since you posted this... and i think his crown is larlgely unchanged. he has always been covering it with products, unless he was showing the bare condition + hars lighting.  it did seem to slightly thin however compared to what i remember. he's really lowdosing finas, so we can assume his DHT blocker effectiveness is just around half of normal dose, and even with normal dose we will still recede.

i don't think he can or should get a 4th transplant since his donor is already exhausted, and his last surgery with dr mwamba, actually took on the edgemost of "safe" donor area. although these areas can still be farmed since they didn't take much, he can probably only get another few hundreds graft unless he does a fit farming.

I like the guy well enough. Interesting content. But he's a big user of fibers. I think many of his videos are sponsored by one brand. 

Not sure if he has enough grafts available. I'm not really a fan of his hairline, but he pulls it off.

5 hours ago, A homerun is a botched job said:

Guys, 

In his latest youtube video, slovakian hairloss youtuber from Austria Matej Kacvinsky also known as Matt Dominance shows signs of further balding on the crown despite being on a lowdose of oral Finasteride and occasionnally on topical Dutasteride.

He refused Finasteride for nearly a decade and he's had 3 hair transplants in total. First one was on the hairline in a very famous hairmill in Istanbul, 2nd one on the midscalp with some doctor in Greece and last one with Dr. Mwamba who repaired his pluggy hairline from his first surgery. 

20220621_095148.jpg

how do you know hes from slovakia pretty sure that a czech surname, because my girlfriend from  czech  republic and said his surname is czech

Edited by sukh123

• Administrators

As far as I know he’s always had thinning in his crown. Also, why do you post his full name? I’m not sure he divulges this information publicly, so we should respect his privacy. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

he has really aggressive hairloss and made a lot of effort to reach this point, he looks good to be honest even while he uses fibers, I believe he will manage to maintain his crown for a while with medication and whats left from his donor but in 10-15 years he will have to shave everything and do SMP probably.

• Like 2

anyone find this a bit weird some guy taking a screenshot of some youtuber crown and making a forum post about it, I mean I know this is open forum but like 

14 hours ago, A homerun is a botched job said:

Guys, 

In his latest youtube video, slovakian hairloss youtuber from Austria also known as Matt Dominance shows signs of further balding on the crown despite being on a lowdose of oral Finasteride and occasionnally on topical Dutasteride.

20220621_095148.jpg

I find it a bit odd you went to the length to find out his real name and also take a screenshot of his crown to debate on a forum, I know he a YouTuber but still like focus on yourself, it's like your getting kick out of it, his crown not even that bad. And if you actually did your research he had his second transplant at hattingen as he has said on his channel, so at least get your facts right before posting someone name and place of origin which is also wrong 

• Like 2

Personally i believe if you're predisposed to aggressive hairloss like he was, you should be on the max dose of oral Finasteride or Dutasteride if you can tolerate it to maximise DHT blocked. Some people are even willing to add in topicals but that's a very personal choice. 

Ultimately to get to where he is, i think he looks solid and he seems lile a generally nice guy. I hope if he's using products to conceal things that he wouldn't ever do it in a deceptive way per se but i'm pretty sure he's been honest he uses them in past videos. 

Ultimately we are born with the genetics we have and we can all only do so much to manage that. 

• Like 2