Asmed Hair Transplant Apr 2022 (~5,000 grafts)

IMM1979

2 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

Thank you! I was about to say, can someone here please man up and start an Asmed hater thread instead of polluting my journey.. is there an adult in the room? 

I am so sorry too. I did not wanted to ruin your topic but i did not control myself after Suzana's The help was offered“ claim. I wish best results for you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 110620 said:

I am so sorry too. I did not wanted to ruin your topic but i did not control myself after Suzana's The help was offered“ claim. I wish best results for you.

Don’t worry about it, I understand! 

On 7/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, 110620 said:

“The help was offered“

Dear Suzane,

Could you tell us please what kind of offer did you present to me?

Dear 110620,

Thank you for your reply.

We offer to every patient help/solution according to the case and hair loss stage. 

We are here for you and me personally I will be here for you to help and lead you. 

Warmest Regards,

Suzana 

ASMED Clinic

Edited by ASMEDMANUALFUE
  • Haha 4

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

22 hours ago, Egy said:

On an Italian forum they make believe that is one of the best clinics in the world, who knows how much they earn for making people believe this.

*Edit as to not highjack this thread*

Edited by 5BetaReductase

Hey guys, quick update . Last few weeks just after crossing the two month mark more friends and colleagues been noticing I had more hair at the front. Took this photo a couple days ago (roughly at 2.5month mark).  Will update with better photos at month 3… 

DE9D7AAD-93A6-44CD-A76E-04EE0C93C683.thumb.jpeg.fdcdf438285ce5c302ff6045cd49dc2f.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Three months has been ugly duckling still in my experience. You are right on point and then some @IMM1979. The crown is always last to show up. 👌

Thanks @Gatsby. Yeah seems in the last few weeks friends and colleagues have noticed some big changes . Main thing is they say it looks totally natural, which hopefully is a good sign! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Britalien said:

This is some really good and early progress. As @Gatsbyrightly mentioned the crown will usually lag behind in terms of growth, and carry on improving up until 18 months approx. 

thanks @Britalien. One of friends has had three transplants and even suggested not bothering with regular crown photos as it would just get frustrating…

• Like 1

Just now, IMM1979 said:

thanks @Britalien. One of friends has had three transplants and even suggested not bothering with regular crown photos as it would just get frustrating…

I would keep up with the updates for all areas, you could be one of the luckier ones 😉 As you’re already ahead of the timeline for growth let’s see 👍🏽👌

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2022 at 5:26 PM, Britalian said:

I would keep up with the updates for all areas, you could be one of the luckier ones 😉 As you’re already ahead of the timeline for growth let’s see 👍🏽👌

Thanks @Britaliani took a photo with no light yesterday and it sure is flattering! Also can now slightly comb the hair in an old school side parting … also @GatsbyCBDE72F4-250A-4C00-87E9-EF4783AA851A.thumb.jpeg.114d7c9979f97646071731f49520f9ba.jpegCBDE72F4-250A-4C00-87E9-EF4783AA851A.thumb.jpeg.114d7c9979f97646071731f49520f9ba.jpeg29058E2D-EA6B-4DF5-8260-82BF43F691E0.thumb.jpeg.010be0f66072068fb792149d643a8595.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, str8-n-pluggy said:

You know, I had heard horror stories about ASMED. But this work looks fantastic! For 5000 grafts, your donor looks in far better shape than mine and I had less than half the excisions. No patterned unnatural graft placement that I can see. Nothing I can critique of the surgical techniques that I can see. Now just wait for the yield.

Everything is looking good so far!

Thanks @str8-n-pluggyi did hear those stories as well unfortunately mostly “after” the surgery and finding this forum. Fingers crossed, it seems to be progressing nicely .. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

Thanks @str8-n-pluggyi did hear those stories as well unfortunately mostly “after” the surgery and finding this forum. Fingers crossed, it seems to be progressing nicely .. 

Don't worry mate, based on your 3rd month pictures you are one of the lucky few, the guys that were botched and threatened by ASMED will never forget, but don't let the negativity bother you.. you are heading towards a good result mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

You are definitely a fast grower and what's more your results even this early look natural! 👌

Thanks buddy! Yes it seems to change week to week now so fingers crossed! 

4 MONTH UPDATE: 

Hey all, This is my almost 4 month update, just couple days away. Tried to get as close as possible to last month in terms of angle but its not perfect. Still I have put the photos side by side for comparison (for front: left is month 3, right month 4). For crown, bottom is month 4). 

From close up the photos are a lot less flattering but from a slight distance I find the front is pretty much covered. When you look closely, there is still a lot of visible scalp in the front and not sure what is happening there but now I pretty much brush the hair over to the side. 

there has been a big visible change in the crown over the last month and I think this comes through in the photos. 

would love some feedback from everyone! 

@Gatsby

@Jackdaniels

@botchedguy95

@Britalian

and anyone else that cares to comment!

Thanks all! 

EC9B3D1E-07D7-4944-A4BB-52CFC84728B1.jpeg

B5D46EA2-36E2-454F-ACBF-5A0EB047C853.jpeg

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

This is just my experience but I really felt that things didn’t really start to change until month five. For month flour I think you are right on track @IMM1979 for four months and you can look forward to things really taking off from here! 👌

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is just my experience but I really felt that things didn’t really start to change until month five. For month flour I think you are right on track @IMM1979 for four months and you can look forward to things really taking off from here! 👌

Thanks @Gatsby! Yeah these outdoor photos are not super flattering. Looks much better though when I take indoor photos (as attached) and tbh in general in everyday photos it already looks quite full. No complaints but realize more to come! Onwards and upwards!  

F6CAFDBF-CB61-4D72-9D01-E57403344257.jpeg

670A069E-F7BE-4723-8A7C-769986C52A44.jpeg

5 hours ago, IMM1979 said:

4 MONTH UPDATE: 

Hey all, This is my almost 4 month update, just couple days away. Tried to get as close as possible to last month in terms of angle but its not perfect. Still I have put the photos side by side for comparison (for front: left is month 3, right month 4). For crown, bottom is month 4). 

From close up the photos are a lot less flattering but from a slight distance I find the front is pretty much covered. When you look closely, there is still a lot of visible scalp in the front and not sure what is happening there but now I pretty much brush the hair over to the side. 

there has been a big visible change in the crown over the last month and I think this comes through in the photos. 

would love some feedback from everyone! 

@Gatsby

@Jackdaniels

@botchedguy95

@Britalian

and anyone else that cares to comment!

Thanks all! 

EC9B3D1E-07D7-4944-A4BB-52CFC84728B1.jpeg

B5D46EA2-36E2-454F-ACBF-5A0EB047C853.jpeg

It’s really good progress man for 4 months. It seems that you are going to get very good result in the next months. So just be patient 👍🙏

Edited by Jackdaniels