Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Scar Repair)

4 hours ago, mustang said:

Don't mind them; you don't need to explain yourself.

Again, thanks for sharing your story, and while it would have been ideal that you were already a member here, your case can quickly be confirmed by any moderator here with Dr. Mwamba himself.

Thinking there is something fishy about this post is just a bad attitude. 

Yeh i mean i dont think dr mwamba needs much publicity considering he arguably  got the best hair transplant transformation I've seen on this forum 

Edited by sukh123

16 hours ago, 12345 said:

confirm with the clinic? thats hipaa violation

Right, so if Melvin or another moderator asks Dr Mwamba if these pictures shared publicly by a patient without a name or face are indeed of a  patient of his and he confirms that is HIPAA violation.

Shall we call the UN as well?

18 hours ago, mustang said:

Don't mind them, you don't need to explain yourself.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and while it would have been ideal that you were already a member here your case can quickly be confirmed by any moderator on here with Dr Mwamba himself.

Thinking these is something fishy about this post is just a foul attitude. 

ok so you wrote the following above; can you kindly explain to all of us here on the forum how Dr. Mwamba, or a moderator could confirm this patients story? You said it can be done quickly to confirm the posts legitimacy. Can you explain this process first. we can deal with the HIPAA and UN thing after your explain.

20 hours ago, mustang said:

Don't mind them, you don't need to explain yourself.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and while it would have been ideal that you were already a member here your case can quickly be confirmed by any moderator on here with Dr Mwamba himself.

Thinking these is something fishy about this post is just a foul attitude. 

In fact that you are again in another thread defense mode to defend that clinic is not shocking. I would have been shocked if you had not been here to be honest.
Your last 60 posts on your activity log are just about that clinic. Either to promote it in various threads or to comment on topical DUT as again you refer to fueclinic or to bump up threads to those who have gone to that clinic. Someone need to be honest about their association with their clinic. I would not even talk and spend years of my time to defend or talk about my closest friends clinic.

But anyway, the others who have commented on the thread starter's post have a good point. Even if this is confirmed, I have nevertheless seen so many strange cases that I still doubt from how the post is writen 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

I don’t know usually when it’s a fake spammer they’ll be multiple profile posting results from that clinic usually a Turkish hair mill this doesn’t seem fake to me I think 123wtvr is overthinking this lol 

like i said in a previous post, some ppls bs meter are just better calibrated than others 

19 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

In fact that you are again in another thread defense mode to defend that clinic is not shocking. I would have been shocked if you had not been here to be honest.
Your last 60 posts on your activity log are just about that clinic. Either to promote it in various threads or to comment on topical DUT as again you refer to fueclinic or to bump up threads to those who have gone to that clinic. Someone need to be honest about their association with their clinic. I would not even talk and spend years of my time to defend or talk about my closest friends clinic.

But anyway, the others who have commented on the thread starter's post have a good point. Even if this is confirmed, I have nevertheless seen so many strange cases that I still doubt from how the post is writen 

I have also defended and spoken highly of all the other 10 surgeons I have had surgery with and good results ....

But yes, I love Dr Mwamba and I help in every way I can

7 hours ago, mustang said:

I have also defended and spoken highly of all the other 10 surgeons I have had surgery with and good results ....

But yes, I love Dr Mwamba and I help in every way I can

10 Hair Transplants???! 

mF4fF-.gif

This is exactly how it went down! Dr. Mwamba and me had a more specific and personal talk about my expectations and what is possible. He also did a trichoscan to determine my hair status and shape of my donor area. The whole procedure was really laid back from the beginning to the end. Him and his staff know what they are doing for sure. We was talking about HT´s and sports while the procedure but you can also watch a movie. The clinic took care of lunch and they even asked me what I prefer to eat. After surgery we some kind of light treatment for another good 40 Minutes. I came back to the clinic the next day in the morning to get my head/hair washed for the first time after the surgery and after that we had another conversation about hairloss prevention, right before I left brussel. When I had questions about the post op treatment, Dr. Mwamba answered me via email to give me the information that I needed. It was even holiday season that time. Like I said, I am very happy with the outcome and Dr. Mwamba´s work. But it is up to the each patient to do his homework! My options was Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Feriduni or  Dr. Mwamba. 

Edited by John Connor