Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Scar Repair)

If you suffer from a ugly fut-scar or any other scar on your scalp from an accident, I deeply recommend Dr. Mwamba to fix it. The whole team is very professional and experienced. I didnt feel no pain at any moment of the procedure. A quick appointment at the clinic was available and everybody was supernice before, while and after the surgery. They took care of everything, including lunch with the chef himself! I really enjoyed my day in brussel and of course the great result and good growth rate.

Dr. Mwamba creates in my opinion the most natural look on the hairtransplant market. He takes time to talk to the patients and finds great solutions. Dr. Mwamba was the only doctor who responded personally to my request and he always took time to write back whenever I needed to get some information or advise. You defintely cant go wrong with Dr. Mwamba!

Dr. Mwamba actually recommended two sessions because scars are poor of blood compared to regular scalp or skin, but I am already very happy with the result of just one session (300 Grafts + PRP). 

Shout out to Dr. Patrick Mwamba and his whole staff and all the best for the future. Thank you for the great work and all the effort to make the whole thing work!

Edited by John Connor

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@John Connor this is insane! How many grafts were placed into your strip scar? How long is your hair post op and healed. Very happy for you man! 👌

300 Grafts + PRP. Maybe something between 7 to 9 mm.

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2022 at 2:23 PM, Aslitarcan sucks said:

You should post some photos because otherwise this doesn't look good

Yeeh, no normal person create a profile 12 hours before and praises a doctor like that. Even if he provide so-called picture where he shows it. this is internet and the way he starts the post is not rational.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

Yeeh, no normal person create a profile 12 hours before and praises a doctor like that. Even if he provide so-called picture where he shows it. this is internet and the way he starts the post is not rational.

So a guy had a good result and was asked if he could share it on the forum so that other patients could see what is possible in terms of a scar repair and now he is not normal?

People are really strange sometimes. He provided pictures of his surgery and instead of thanking him he is treated as a sub normal person.

Class act.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, John Connor said:

300 Grafts + PRP. Maybe something between 7 to 9 mm.

Amazing result and thank you so much for sharing your story with us

Ignore the negative comments. I am glad your problem is sorter and hopefully it will help others!!

I shared my donor repair story too on here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SimpleLife said:

I think he is just happy and wanted to write an overly positive review to help dr Mwamba out..

go and look at all this new users posts. all his posts are pushing/recommending Mwambas clinic. you are telling me he joined this forum, just to praise Mwamba?? I know fan boys exist, but come on...

I expected this of Asli Tarcan, didn't expect Mwamba to stoop this low. but hey, in this competitive HT game, everyone has to do what they have to do to pull in clients.

4 minutes ago, 12345 said:

go and look at all this new users posts. all his posts are pushing/recommending Mwambas clinic. you are telling me he joined this forum, just to praise Mwamba?? I know fan boys exist, but come on...

I expected this of Asli Tarcan, didn't expect Mwamba to stoop this low. but hey, in this competitive HT game, everyone has to do what they have to do to pull in clients.

Lmao your acting like this forum is the gold standard for pulling in clients . Let’s be honest while good this forum is, it’s just a bite size of the patients that get a transplant . Most people don’t post or even talk about their hair transplant. This forum just has a few case studies from the thousands of patients these doctors or clinics do . I don’t think In this case you can with certainty accuse mwamba of being responsible for this post . This is a scar repair first and not a transplant procedure. Scars can cause huge emotional stress for people, it might just be huge relief he has.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 12345 said:

Yeh, I get your point, but if I had a scar like that & dr Mwamba fixed it, I would be gratefull as well. Spamming the forum recommending him is one way of thanking him. Imagine yourself winning the lottery, probably the first thing u will do is tell the people you love that they can buy whatever they want out of excitement.

I think dr Mwamba has no problem getting clients tbh, I had to wait 2 months just to talk to him + the communication with his clinic is not good compared to hairmills which answer within a couple hours. Someone that is only out there for money would put much more emphasis on marketing. His website is probably the worst amongst all clinics🤣

But I totally understand why you would say that it looks fishy..

2 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

Lmao your acting like this forum is the gold standard for pulling in clients . Let’s be honest while good this forum is, it’s just a bite size of the patients that get a transplant . Most people don’t post or even talk about their hair transplant. This forum just has a few case studies from the thousands of patients these doctors or clinics do . I don’t think In this case you can with certainty accuse mwamba of being responsible for this post . This is a scar repair first and not a transplant procedure. Scars can cause huge emotional stress for people, it might just be huge relief he has.

now gold standard is a strong word, but yes, this forum does its fair share of pulling in clients. I just had my HT, and almost everyone except for locals to the country mentioned that this forum was involved in them choosing that particular clinic including myself.

I think more and more clinics are realizing this, and will create fake accounts to push certain clinics and doctors, and we will begin to see an increase in the number of these accounts. I think you underestimate the PR teams behind these clinics. They are business like every other clinic at the end of the day, and want to increase revenue. 

Scar repair , new HT, or HT repair,  it really doesn't matter. its still revenue for a clinic.

There are just too many red flags with this persons post, from the new account, to the wording, to the fact every one of his posts are pushing that specific clinic. But i understand not everyone bs reading meter is well calibered as others. 

btw, where and when did you get your HT?

2 minutes ago, SimpleLife said:

Yeh, I get your point, but if I had a scar like that & dr Mwamba fixed it, I would be gratefull as well. Spamming the forum recommending him is one way of thanking him. Imagine yourself winning the lottery, probably the first thing u will do is tell the people you love that they can buy whatever they want out of excitement.

I think dr Mwamba has no problem getting clients tbh, I had to wait 2 months just to talk to him + the communication with his clinic is not good compared to hairmills which answer within a couple hours. Someone that is only out there for money would put much more emphasis on marketing. His website is probably the worst amongst all clinics🤣

But I totally understand why you would say that it looks fishy..

The post could very well be real, but my gut feeling just says its a fake review.  Just too many red flags. Its ultimately up to to the reader to decide. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

I was suffering bad depressions and paranoia from this scar for many years. I promised myself, if everything works out fine this time, I put my story online to give other people hope. I picked the biggest forum and shared my story and pictures. Dr. Mwamba and me never had any kind of deal and I didnt get any discount for posting this neither. My only intention was to show people, that in some cases, there is a good possibility to fix scars like that and to give Dr. Mwamba a good review for the good work he performed! Thats pretty much it :) 

Edited by John Connor
  • Like 2

I was doing some research about transplanting hair into scars because another failure would ve been mentaly way too much for me. Unfortunately there was not so many reviews on the internet about a FUE SCAR REPAIR. I was suprised and also very undecided for a while! I am pretty sure Dr. Mwamba is not the only doctor who can transplant grafts into a scar. But he told me that he performed that kind of scar repair before and he was obviously honest to me because everything went pretty well in my opinion! I can only tell you about the experience I made with him since he was my choice, right? And in my case it was very good choice :) 

Edited by John Connor

1 hour ago, 12345 said:

I expected this of Asli Tarcan, didn't expect Mwamba to stoop this low. 

No he didn´t! I even asked Dr. Mwamba, if he is alright with me writting a quick review. He said yes, but he never asked me to to do it! From my perspective, Dr, Mwamba is already very busy with his work in ATL and BR. You guys can believe me, the review is real and I only put it on this network.

1 minute ago, John Connor said:

No he didn´t! I even asked Dr. Mwamba, if he is alright with me writting a quick review. He said yes, but he never asked me to to do it! From my perspective, Dr, Mwamba is already very busy with his work in ATL and BR. You guys can believe me, the review is real and I only put it on this network.

👍

Don't mind them, you don't need to explain yourself.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and while it would have been ideal that you were already a member here your case can quickly be confirmed by any moderator on here with Dr Mwamba himself.

Thinking these is something fishy about this post is just a foul attitude. 

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Don't mind them, you don't need to explain yourself.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and while it would have been ideal that you were already a member here your case can quickly be confirmed by any moderator on here with Dr Mwamba himself.

Thinking these is something fishy about this post is just a foul attitude. 

confirm with the clinic? thats hipaa violation