Payment - Clinica De Freitas

Hi 

anyone who have been in Clinica De Freitas ? So I want to reserve a date , and have to pay in 3. Payment. 

First payment for reserve 

Second payment 3 month before date 

third payment one week before 

is that normal for the clinic ? I’m just checking if it’s legit ? Cause I never tranfer money to other country so little nervous tho

is that possible to check the company bank account is legit or some thing ?:) 

Br 

That's been my experience. Though I've only made one payment thus far. If you're into churning credit cards, you can use some of those payments to instantly hit the rewards for a specific card if you use something like transferwise.

Edited by deeznuts

• Administrators

Normal protocol for hair transplant clinics. Dr. De Freitas is definitely legit. They're not gonna try and ruin their reputation for a couple thousand dollars. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ok thanks guys 

im just not that comfortable with transfer money to company from other country, or make full payment before surgery date. Would rather pay deposits and rest on the company place. but really want ht from this clinic base from seeing they’re results :) 🤞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Min12 said:

I’ve paid the reservation payment so far… what date did you manage to get?

Summer next year. What about you ? And do you have to transfers to two different bank account also for all 3 payments  ? 

My clinic had me pay around 1k USD to reserve, and the other 9k (10k total) I was allowed to pay at any time I wanted, up to day before of surgery.

Yours sounds reasonable also.

Check out my journey here:

On 6/16/2022 at 1:26 AM, Thagppps said:

Summer next year. What about you ? And do you have to transfers to two different bank account also for all 3 payments  ? 

I think they also want me to send payments to two different bank accounts depending on which of the 3 payments is being made.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:22 PM, Thagppps said:

Hi 

anyone who have been in Clinica De Freitas ? So I want to reserve a date , and have to pay in 3. Payment. 

First payment for reserve 

Second payment 3 month before date 

third payment one week before 

is that normal for the clinic ? I’m just checking if it’s legit ? Cause I never tranfer money to other country so little nervous tho

is that possible to check the company bank account is legit or some thing ?:) 

Br 

I did the same with the Dr. De Freitas Clinic, no problem at all.

On 6/17/2022 at 1:34 PM, Fue3361 said:

My clinic had me pay around 1k USD to reserve, and the other 9k (10k total) I was allowed to pay at any time I wanted, up to day before of surgery.

Yours sounds reasonable also.

10k for how many grafts??

3 hours ago, Min12 said:

10k for how many grafts??

3361.  But we never discussed how many grafts.  My surgeon doesn’t work on a per graft price structure.

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

• 7 months later...

It’s pretty common. Your Dr is well trusted you’ve nothing to worry about.

The best surgeons are always in demand, but with demand naturally comes a % of time wasters. The deposit scheme like you’ve mentioned is a way of ensuring you are serious about the procedure and to protect the clinic against any losses from potential no-shows.