It's been 30 days to my HT and from last 10 days i am showering my hair regularly and shower nozzels have a pressure can grafts gets dislodeged of i am doing shower bath...

There is no way that you would dislodge any of your grafts at this point in time post-op.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Like everybody else said above but i don't want to sound like a parrot or broken record repeating them lol. 

I understand the caution of wishing to make sure you get the best success. If you are concerned however that something could go wrong, then don't have the shower head directly over your recipient area. If it's just the frontal area, then you can place it at the crown, tilt your head down and let gravity pull it over the area using your hand to massage it across the area. However, if you are transplanted all across the top, perhaps cupping the water into your hand and then releasing it over your head is another option to both wet and clean after shampoo. 

One final tip, some people say that washing with too high of a temperature affects the scalp and hair follicles. Some say that using a warm/hot temp gives you more dandruff or flakiness. I would say lowering is a good bet in that case. I've been trying it myself and noticed i haven't noticed as much of a bad issue with dandruff as usual but i have also used Castor Oil and the skin did get dry on the temples and some of the scalp. 

• Administrators

You’re fine at 30 days to shower normally. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I would think this would have been explained in the post-op instructions of most clinics.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY