Dr. Bisanga BHR 2297 Grafts FUE

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Jonulous said:

Well I got my usual photo set mostly done. But not all the cropping, pairing and labeling. I'll revive that for May, when I hit the anniversary.

Here's an experiment turning a quick phone video into a motion gif.

Eleven_month_brush.gif

Wow looks fantastic 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

It's graduation day!

Or the HT equivalent. I mark one year today. Annnnddd, I haven't gotten the pics done yet. But will get them done over the weekend certainly.

Enough now to reflect that it feels like a good set of choices leading to Brussels and the crew there at BHR. Plus I tacked on a nice bit of travel winding my way back home in the weeks after surgery.

• Like 1

Graduation day. Love it!

Congratulations on completing your 12 months.

Your documentation throughout has been excellent with quality photos that really present transparency.

I look forward to your update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...

At last I've made a set that seems about right for a 12 month review. My well traveled laptop was playing up a bit the past week, hence I've been slow with the pairing and labeling.

Decided to focus right in on the areas that received the actual grafts, more so than the full hair shots of previous entries. Probably haven't quite scaled the before and after pics to be exact matches, but the shape of the work does seem to be easy enough to pick out in this series.

But give me a prod if anyone wants more global head pics.

Hairline_12Months_B.jpg

Hairline_12Months_C.jpg

Hairline_12Months_D.jpg

Hairline_12Months_E.jpg

Forelock_12MonthsA.jpg

Forelock_12MonthsB.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Wow how did I miss this excellent growth and naturalness.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Resuscitating my thread for an 18 month check in.

I took these on the actual 18 month day yesterday, when I also happened to have let the hair up top reach a similar length to what it was on the day it was buzzed right before the surgery. These shots are paired with right after a hair cut in the afternoon yesterday. A little bit of styling product was added by the barber for the post haircut pics.

Then for a bit of self-encouragement, the last pic is a shot of me from around 10 years ago, well before I'd gotten on any medications or researched good hair surgeons.

I guess it's also about 17 months since going consistently on the 2.5 minoxidil capsules, along with my longer term Fin at half the regular dose.

Things go well. I'd always wish for it being little less diffuse through the mid scalp (where nothing was done). But styling choices can conceal all that pretty well I must concede.

Hope that everyone else's journeys are going well.

Front_Nov2023A.JPG

Front_Nov2023B.JPG

Lefttside_Nov2023A.JPG

Lefttside_Nov2023B.JPG

Rightside_Nov2023A.JPG

Rightside_Nov2023B.JPG

Top_Nov2023A.JPG

Top_Nov2023B.JPG

Crown_Nov2023A.JPG

Oct2013.jpg

• Like 1