Which doctor shall I choose

I have 8-10k usd. I was wondering wondering who the best doctors for that price are?? If you could write me a list of doctors/clinics I’d appreciate it so much. Doesn’t matter if it’s turkey or Belgium. Just not the US

Not much has changed since you were last asking who to choose.. Still the best choices for Afro hair include Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Lapunzula + Dr Feriduni - Belgium, and also now you could consider @DrTBarghouthi(Vertex) who became forum recommended after you was last here.. he’s In Jordan.. 

Maybe now you have a couple more k usd then you could choose any of them, if it’s still around 3k worth of grafts you need. 

2 hours ago, J-C said:

Not much has changed since you were last asking who to choose.. Still the best choices for Afro hair include Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Lapunzula + Dr Feriduni - Belgium, and also now you could consider @DrTBarghouthi(Vertex) who became forum recommended after you was last here.. he’s In Jordan.. 

Maybe now you have a couple more k usd then you could choose any of them, if it’s still around 3k worth of grafts you need. 

Hey man appreciate the list. Can you tell me which one is the best from that list for African hair??

4 minutes ago, Momo said said:

Hey man appreciate the list. Can you tell me which one is the best from that list for African hair??

Consult with them all, see which suits you’re needs. They all do good work, best is subjective. Did you not contact any of them when you asked before ? If so then just reach out again and update them. 
You could use this link:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

3 minutes ago, Momo said said:

Awesome thank you. Last question, do you consider the majority of those Belgium doctors are better than Dr Bicer and Demirsoy? 

For Afro hair yes, this is why i didn't even mention them. Turkey is not the place to go. Nothing wrong with either of those Drs, but you really need someone that is already proven with your hair type. Same as we all said before. Eugenix was mentioned previously, but again they dont have the results showing for Afro hair. Stick with the best choices in Belgium or Jordan (Vertex) i know you ruled out Dr Diep before as he is priced higher.

7 hours ago, Momo said said:

I have 8-10k usd. I was wondering wondering who the best doctors for that price are?? If you could write me a list of doctors/clinics I’d appreciate it so much. Doesn’t matter if it’s turkey or Belgium. Just not the US

You can share your scalp pictures with us and we can give you an evaluation. Also, we can share results of some of our African patients with you. We have worked with African hair previously and would love to have a consultation with you.

4 minutes ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

You can share your scalp pictures with us and we can give you an evaluation. Also, we can share results of some of our African patients with you. We have worked with African hair previously and would love to have a consultation with you.

Hi there, could you please give me your WhatsApp number and you can show me pics of black patients there? 

34 minutes ago, J-C said:

For Afro hair yes, this is why i didn't even mention them. Turkey is not the place to go. Nothing wrong with either of those Drs, but you really need someone that is already proven with your hair type. Same as we all said before. Eugenix was mentioned previously, but again they dont have the results showing for Afro hair. Stick with the best choices in Belgium or Jordan (Vertex) i know you ruled out Dr Diep before as he is priced higher.

The thing is my hair isn’t really nappy at all, it’s kind of straight/curly but not nappy. Do you mind messaging me, I can’t figure out how to message you. Would help me so much making a decisionn

I would have stayed away from Eugenix too.

They are really good with caucasian and indian hair but you would not find any patients with afro hair that has documentet their journey with them. Also, they only sended me 1 pic because of the GDPR and i understand that.  It was long distance picture where u cant even see the hairline or the scalp properly. So yeah dont go there if you dont want to gamble