Thought on Pittella

6 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Thoughts on Felipe Pittella out of Brazil? I’ve seen the name a couple times on here. I know it isn’t a recommended surgeon I was just curious what many though on his HTs?

Fantastic work ! Quite a few results here on the forum 👍🏽

• Like 2

Just now, J.A.C said:

Fantastic work ! Quite a few results here on the forum 👍🏽

Is he trusted like it isn’t a mill correct? I’m just curious because his work on social media looks impeccable but I can’t tell if he should be trusted or not

14 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Is he trusted like it isn’t a mill correct? I’m just curious because his work on social media looks impeccable but I can’t tell if he should be trusted or not

100% the opposite to a mill ! 

• Like 3

His results look phenomenal and he's posted quite a few results here. 

• Like 3

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

5 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Yes would be very curious because I’d love to consult with him. I think his work speaks for itself

No doubt he would be happy for you to reach out for a consultation 👍🏽

• Like 1

I can tell you more or less what the standards are in Brazil.  A cheap transplant probably runs around 2.2k USD.  You can get a pretty good one around the 5k USD mark.  Top end place like Pittella, Thiago Bianco, etc. probably start at the 8k USD mark + (depending on size of transplant).

I don't know his exact prices though. 

• Like 1

Check out my journey here:

7 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

I can tell you more or less what the standards are in Brazil.  A cheap transplant probably runs around 2.2k USD.  You can get a pretty good one around the 5k USD mark.  Top end place like Pittella, Thiago Bianco, etc. probably start at the 8k USD mark + (depending on size of transplant).

I don't know his exact prices though. 

Sweet thank you. 

• Administrators

He’s definitely producing excellent work, there’s no doubt about that.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I wish there were more patient posted results though. Not just for him but other doctors too. Makes you go through their life journey, what the experience was like etc etc

His results are insane though especially for higher norwoods. I hope I get to meet him one day

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

He appears to have a very good word of mouth reputation outside of this message board.  He's already booked up through to early next year.  The fact that he's posted a series of recent results, and not cherry picking from years past, would also indicate he does top line work.

• Like 1