This is shock loss????

6 minutes ago, omgmyhair13 said:

I don't believe so, I'm too worried about getting these holes in my head

At one month the donor has yet to heal, don't worry.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, omgmyhair13 said:

Have you ever seen ugly cases like mine recover flawlessly?

Absolutely yes, shock loss can be severe from the first / second month after the transplant up to the fourth / fifth month, so don't look at your donor too much for this amount of time and let it heal, for now you can not help but wait.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 10:14 PM, Egy said:

Absolutely yes, shock loss can be severe from the first / second month after the transplant up to the fourth / fifth month, so don't look at your donor too much for this amount of time and let it heal, for now you can not help but wait.

Check this ☝️ It’s not going to recover yet, it will take some months, it may happen to coincide with the growth of your new grafts. 

• Like 1

Its hard to tell how much is shock loss and how much natural thinness contributes with respect to having 1500 grafts removed.

But there is definite shock loss and that should improve slowly.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:24 PM, omgmyhair13 said:

@Rahal Hair Transplant thankx for you coment, do you think has a chance this is it overharvesting? I see much cases in web peoples like me and after six months javé the same effects :(

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. To be honest, it’s hard to tell from the pictures however, my best guess based on what I see is that you’re experiencing shock loss rather than this being a case of overharvesting.  Also, who was your surgeon? If you selected a reputable surgeon like those recommended by this community, I doubt overharvesting is the issue you’re experiencing.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

It’s going to take time, at least a good 6 months or so for the shocked hair to recover.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Try using the language translation function on your phone..:you can also install an APP for translation of an endless list of languages.

• Thanks 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY