Hair Clinics Greece/Turkey/Cyprus

Tricko

Hello everyone,

Thinking of doing do to my hairline restoration in Turkey, Greece or Cyprus (Classical FUE).
I am a little bit surprised by the non-responsiveness of some clinics in Turkey and also by the fact that some of them offered me relatively low price per graft but inflated the number of grafts I 'need'. I think 3200 grafts for a hairline restoration is a case for non existing hairline not a NW2 case, anyways any Greek clinics suggestions?

Thank you bros

Thanks for suggestions.
Because I am in Bulgaria most of my time I prefer either Turkey/Greece or Cyprus.
Will definitely check Dr. Bicer.

Ant recommendation for Greece?

24 minutes ago, Tricko said:

Thanks for suggestions.
Because I am in Bulgaria most of my time I prefer either Turkey/Greece or Cyprus.
Will definitely check Dr. Bicer.

Ant recommendation for Greece?

If you’re in Bulgaria then you have to consider Dr Zarev ! Really impressive results.. 

If you are in Bulgaria, you might as well have a look at Dr. Marwan Saifi in Poland, he seems to do a good job (still poorly monitored to tell the truth), but just yesterday I saw a case on this forum of a guy who went to him after a first transplant from Cinik, and also @digi23 (to whom I sent an MP to get some information about this doctor, without receiving a response from him, but okay, I solved it myself) should go to him in September to a repair after his transplant from Yaman.

• Administrators

BHR Athens, HDC Cyprus. Check them both out. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.