Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / A combination of FUE and FUT with a total of 4,621 grafts in Asian, male

46-year-old, Asian, male, with receding hairline, deep temples and balding at crown. His hair is black, coarse, and with average density at 68 fu/cm2. He underwent a combination of FUE (1,549 grafts) and FUT (3,072 grafts), a grand total of 4621 grafts (1 hair graft = 922 grafts, 1 long and 1 short hair graft = 651 grafts, 2 hairs = 2,190 grafts, 3 hairs = 845 grafts, total of 8,514 hairs).

Below are his before and just 4 months after photos, with good result (He said that his hair grafts did not shed and continued to grow).  We expect that he will have big improvement in the next 6 months when the hair grafts mature and grow longer. He is on Finasteride and oral Minoxidil.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich
  • Like 2

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Tel: +662 6190 351-3  ,  Fax: +662 6190 353

Visit our website  http://www.dhthairclinic.com      E-mail: info@dhtclinic.com

• Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich changed the title to Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich (DHT Clinic) / A combination of FUE and FUT with a total of 4,621 grafts in Asian, male
  • Administrators

Excellent coverage 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you for the comments.

Dr. Pathomvanich is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

DHT CLINIC (BANGKOK, THAILAND) 32nd floor, Paholyothin Place Building, Paholyothin Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400.

Thank you.

• Like 1