Fuecapilar - Dr Gur - My Experience in Istanbul - 3982 Grafts

Here is a video of my hair transplant experience with Dr Gur. Ask me any questions I am happy to answer. I had a total of 3,982 grafts transplanted in one day which took around 13 hours.

I traveled from the Washington DC area to Istanbul to get this surgery performed. 

Edited by Grant Giller
Removed link
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Please copy the link on mobile and paste it, so it embeds, instead of having an external link. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 4:23 AM, mondaygreen said:

Hello Grant,

happy to see the progress of your transplant. I am just at the stage booking date with Dr. Gur. May I ask you whether you went for the vip package, when Dr. Gur makes the extraction by himself or standard package? Cheers.

I went for the standard package and am very happy with my results.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grant, really great result and phenomenal documentation via those videos and what a great result! Congrats man. 

Couple questions, I read Dr. Gur does pre made incisions, was that your experience? Sorry you may have mentioned it but as im sure you'll recall in researching all this stuff it kinda runs together. Also anything about the techs contributions that stand out in your experience? 

On 11/27/2022 at 9:38 PM, mohanv said:

Excellent results. I have my HT next week. Did Dr Gur prescribed any medications? Anything you are doing to get such great results?

I have been on topical Fin / Min, a biotin supplement, and multivitamin! He prescribed an antibiotic but that was all!

On 11/29/2022 at 7:27 PM, ray35 said:

Grant, really great result and phenomenal documentation via those videos and what a great result! Congrats man. 

Couple questions, I read Dr. Gur does pre made incisions, was that your experience? Sorry you may have mentioned it but as im sure you'll recall in researching all this stuff it kinda runs together. Also anything about the techs contributions that stand out in your experience? 

Thank you! I’m glad people seem to find my video documenting worth while! He went in and did all the incisions for my hairline then his team set all the grafts. Honestly the techs were top notch. They were very professional and I think they did a great job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, euge said:

Great results! Thanks for sharing, I`m also awaiting consultation with Dr Gur or Dr Turan. Have you been taking pills before/after the operation?

Yes I’ve been on Fin on and off for a few years but now since have my HT I take it topically!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...