Am i overharvested ?

2 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

You in a better shape, mine was one of the worst procedures I ever seen.

I had 2 repairs by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus, I am the coordinator of the clinic, each repair session I had 2500 grafts.

Right now you just need to wait.

@Doron Harati I don’t know, I think my experience 2 years ago is maybe worse 😝😝

post is below, which includes recent pics of donor.

@Usef I know many people will say “it’s hard to tell,” but I’m going to say you have been over harvested. Sorry I know it’s not what you want to hear,  it I’m talking from experience. There are a few red flags for me - The extraction pattern. The number of wholes in your pic post surgery (too many). 4,100 grafts. Oh and the fact it was in Istanbul, the over harvesting capital of the world. Not trying to be negative, just speaking from experience as I’ve been through this. Here are some more pics of my donor post op. As you can see, it does get better. All the best 

DD59B97C-C8EC-47A7-B008-420758B71E14.jpeg

9948C7F4-0C31-4D7B-B421-28B8CB59EC8C.jpeg

347941EB-A685-459A-BB86-3D852221C452.jpeg

2E0C2D0C-C47F-455A-B138-96CED61BF23A.jpeg

12BB2C30-8D41-40E9-83A0-2C6E3CB5E16F.jpeg

A50D45CA-AF4C-4B46-A58B-B7B11EC7F947.jpeg

3E2B0426-C430-49BF-A97A-C0F34E19158A.jpeg

496EAC3F-C31E-4988-BE3F-DEA29E2AC4A9.jpeg

5B49D482-E923-4233-A9EB-BEEAEFB9DC44.jpeg

D588E41C-DEE0-4909-98E1-36AD4FAE0BAC.jpeg

Edited by Mr Sinister

@Mr Sinisterwho did your job?

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Hi...

Is this the clinic ?   🙄

Also I'm worried as soon as you wrote ''I don't know the name of the doctor  '' 

Shock loss in the donor area can happen 18 days after the procedure. It happened for me when I got my procedure in Istanbul. This happens because you do such a large harvest all in one day, which is crazy when I think about it 

As our friends have told you, be patient.. only time will tell

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

@Doron Harati dr acar, cosmedica.

@Usef I did a session of smp, but that faded really quickly and didn’t really give the result. I had a repair surgery with bisanga last year. We did 1,000 beard and chest grafts into some of the depleted areas of the donor. It was a very very mild improvement. Again didn’t really give me the result I hope for, but that type of surgery is always a bit experimental.

I’ve just come to terms with what it is now 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Usef said:

@Kashnw7hope

Yeah thnx for the reaction, its difficult not to think about this pff

Good to hear that its getting better for you 

Can i see a picture of how its looking?

thnx 

First is two weeks post surgery and the second one is almost 2 months post . I still feel a bit overharvested but I hope it gets better . Minor improvements and hoping for more 

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Try not to overthink it this early. Remember, it's going to get worse before it gets better. You need to be prepared for that. 

You *might* have some shock loss and the redness makes it look worse than it is. Repost pictures at month 4. It'll look very different. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

I’m all honesty after the trauma of any surgery to the scalp you really need to give it a good 12 months for everything to heal (not just grow). I have every confidence that this will continue to improve and frustratingly it just takes time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1