what should be my next step?

I had a hair transplant 2,5 years ago, but i am not happy with the result (maybe on this pics it looks solid, but only on this way like on pics it looks styleable, otherwise i cant do much. Thinking to do a touch up end of this year. What do you think, how many grafts would i need this time? First one was 2600 grafts. I am 35 years old and on around 0,6mg Fin every day (still loosing like 20 hairs every day). Pics are from before, after OP and most of those pics are from now. Pekiner is probably my best bet, if i dont wanna spend more then 4000 Euros, right? I hear Bicer suggested many times here, but i am not convinced with the results i saw so far. I know people from my country who had great results with Dr. Akar, but yes, i know its a russian roulette there.

vorop.jpg

vorop2.jpg

nachop.jpg

nachop3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

9b.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19b.jpg

20220315_111038.jpg

20220315_111058.jpg

20220315_111338.jpg

20220315_111422.jpg

• Like 1

Firstly that doesn't look god awful, but it does look like a slight lack of density.ย 

Also, losing 20 hairs a day is actually within a normal range. It's part of the natural hair cycles to do so. However, your dosage of Finasteride, you could try increase to 1mg everyday if you want to be more secure in blocking maximum DHT on it.ย 

You could probably benefit from a skilled surgeon going in to add more density. Your donor area looks very good and healthy to do so. Maybe 800-1200 grafts to do so and you're gold.ย 

• Like 2

^ I agree with the above comment. its not terrible and I think you have it worse in your head, but you could use a slight boost in density in those areas. Don't look at price. Decide who your top doc is and then pay the amount. This is would be your second pass in the same area and a second round of depletion of your donor. So you need to be smart now

• Like 1

Stay away from Turkey on this next round. I think with somewhere between 700 and 1k grafts you'll see a vast improvement. Select a top surgeon this time, especially since it's the hairline that needs to be touched up. Look at Dr's like Dr. Bisanga or Dr. De Freitas.

• Like 1

Vanilla,

Personally, I think your hair in transplant looks pretty good however, it can certainly use a bit more density in the frontโ€ฆ That is based on the photos you presented. ย As far as what to do next, it really depends on what your goals are. If you are dissatisfied with the density, then going back for another procedure can provide you with what you need which would make styling your hair much easier.

What is it you would like to accomplish at this point?

Best Wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice. ย  ย All comments are the personal opinions of the poster. ย 

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

You donโ€™t need a ton of grafts to be honest, maybe 1,000. I donโ€™t know why you donโ€™t look at Dr. Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, De Freitas, etc in Europe. Even at 5 euros per graft that puts you at 5,000 a little over your budget, but with peace of mind.ย 

• Like 3

Iโ€™m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey:ย 

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journeyย 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for theย Hair Transplant Network, theย Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and theย Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media:ย Facebook,ย Instagram,ย Linkedin,ย and YouTube.

ย 

6 hours ago, vanilia said:

I had a hair transplant 2,5 years ago, but i am not happy with the result (maybe on this pics it looks solid, but only on this way like on pics it looks styleable, otherwise i cant do much. Thinking to do a touch up end of this year. What do you think, how many grafts would i need this time? First one was 2600 grafts. I am 35 years old and on around 0,6mg Fin every day (still loosing like 20 hairs every day). Pics are from before, after OP and most of those pics are from now. Pekiner is probably my best bet, if i dont wanna spend more then 4000 Euros, right? I hear Bicer suggested many times here, but i am not convinced with the results i saw so far. I know people from my country who had great results with Dr. Akar, but yes, i know its a russian roulette there.

vorop.jpg

vorop2.jpg

nachop.jpg

nachop3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

9b.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19b.jpg

20220315_111038.jpg

20220315_111058.jpg

20220315_111338.jpg

20220315_111422.jpg

To be honest, it looks wonderful. I canโ€™t see a fault. No oneโ€™s gonna so close to your hair n say that there is some fault with it. Iโ€™d gladly exchange your hair with mine ๐Ÿ˜

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You donโ€™t need a ton of grafts to be honest, maybe 1,000. I donโ€™t know why you donโ€™t look at Dr. Bisanga, Feriduni, Mwamba, De Freitas, etc in Europe. Even at 5 euros per graft that puts you at 5,000 a little over your budget, but with peace of mind.ย 

Those have so long wait lines... and 5000 euro seams so much money, even thought i have more then enough on my side. But i paid already 3200 for the first one... 8000 Euro all together then with the second one...with this money i could see so much from the world and life...

Pekiner seams like best not expensive alternative, but even he would be around 4000 Euros or more...he made me an offer months ago with 1200 or 1300 grafts, but i forgot since i deleted the message cause at that point i thought its too much (i wrote him again now and i am waiting for answer). The thing is that Dr. Cinik even offered me a free repair, so i could get away with only 1000 euro costs all together.

• 4 weeks later...