Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

23 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Grear result aside, I have to say you have a very handsome face mate, the hairline really frames it perfectly, this is seriously amazing for the number of scalp grafts used in total 

Ah cheers mate, very kind of you! Im honestly over the moon with everything so far, and the hair keeps going from strength to strength! 

• Like 1

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Eugenix | March 2022 | 8,183 grafts 2 Surgeries (2500 BHT)

Hi John, is it possible wear the hair down and have a bit of a fringe? Most pics I see of people with transplants have their hair combed back but I like to have my hair a couple of inches long and have a fringe. Is it easy to style it like that or does the direction of the implantations mean that it is difficult to wear your hair in that way? 

12 hours ago, Jackhair said:

Hi John, is it possible wear the hair down and have a bit of a fringe? Most pics I see of people with transplants have their hair combed back but I like to have my hair a couple of inches long and have a fringe. Is it easy to style it like that or does the direction of the implantations mean that it is difficult to wear your hair in that way? 

Yeah i sometimes wear the hair down with a fringe. You can wear how you like tbh. However, there is no doubting that a slick-back hairstyle will help maximise the illusion of density! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Hi John... Curious to know if Dr P mentioned how many extra scalp & beard grafts you might have available for a future top procedure after this one if you so wanted in the future?

How’s it going Berba! Dr P and Dr Arika recon I have 2000 scalp grafts and 4000+ beard left to use for improving density in the years to come. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

How’s it going Berba! Dr P and Dr Arika recon I have 2000 scalp grafts and 4000+ beard left to use for improving density in the years to come. 

Brilliant!

Did you travel on a medical visa this time around or a tourist visa? When I went last year India weren't issuing tourist visas.

7 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Brilliant!

Did you travel on a medical visa this time around or a tourist visa? When I went last year India weren't issuing tourist visas.

I went on medical visa, but VFS said this time, i was supposed to have a medical letter from a UK Doctor in addition the Eugenix one (they did let me off with this, after a bit of debate). They said it would be much easier if I just went through a Tourist visa. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Melvin kindly provided these collages. Just puts into context how far ive come in little under 8 months! Thought id post before the 2nd HT shed kickis in!

A9FCBF78-9573-44B0-B622-BA10DED26A60.jpeg

A05289E3-B18C-4824-BF50-2EC06513B94F.jpeg

John this is simply mind blowing stuff and only dreams of what can be done as recent as 5 years ago! I'm so happy for you bro and you deserve it all and then some. The Norwood 7 GOAT!

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

I went on medical visa, but VFS said this time, i was supposed to have a medical letter from a UK Doctor in addition the Eugenix one (they did let me off with this, after a bit of debate). They said it would be much easier if I just went through a Tourist visa. 

That’s good info, thanks! Whenever I get round to returning, I’ll definitely go the tourist visa route. 

5 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Melvin kindly provided these collages. Just puts into context how far ive come in little under 8 months! Thought id post before the 2nd HT shed kickis in!

A9FCBF78-9573-44B0-B622-BA10DED26A60.jpeg

A05289E3-B18C-4824-BF50-2EC06513B94F.jpeg

Bro no f***ing way. Just knowing you had your crown done at the same place you got the top done must be reassuring to know what type of results you have the potential to yield. 

thanks for sharing and happy growing man. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

51 minutes ago, Vann said:

Bro no f***ing way. Just knowing you had your crown done at the same place you got the top done must be reassuring to know what type of results you have the potential to yield. 

thanks for sharing and happy growing man. 

Thanks Vann! For sure, Dr Pradeep did an amazing job with the front and mid-scalp, so I have a strong feeling he has smashed it with the crown too! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

John this is simply mind blowing stuff and only dreams of what can be done as recent as 5 years ago! I'm so happy for you bro and you deserve it all and then some. The Norwood 7 GOAT!

Thanks Adrian bud! I certainly couldn't imagine all this being possible a few years back. The intelligent use of BHT has been absolute game changer. 

• Like 1

Thanks Vann! For sure, Dr Pradeep did an amazing job with the front and mid-scalp, so I have a strong feeling he has smashed it with the crown too! 

Looks great, and it seems you have rather fine hair - which makes it more impressive. Also, you didn't really have miniturized hairs that finasteride could thicken up to make the HT look better than it really was (something we see in a lot of before-efter photos). So all in all I'm really looking forward to follow your progress. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Month 8 Update 

Just checking in with my Month 8 Update (Month 1 for the Crown). The front keeps going from strength to strength. I have started to do the slick back hairstyle recently, as I think this works best for me.  Crown is going through the motions, most of the shed seems to have occurred, however, there are a few hairs that are growing (hopefully this sign of good things to come). I'm happy with how the donor is looking so far, especially given 5,700 grafts have been taken this year from there (this was a big worry for me, being a Norwood 7). Also, the beard has recovered fine, it looks undetectable from the 2,500 grafts which have been taken.

1U.jpg

2U.jpg

3U.jpg

4U.jpg

5U.jpg

• Like 8

• Valued Contributor

You're looking awesome John and at 8 months you still have more time ahead of you for the first procedure to sprout more hair and thicken up the hair that you have. Your plan is perfect to slick back the frontal hair. It gives great coverage and allows the crown procedure to mature at the same time. Extremely happy for you man and I think this two stage approach was a very intelligent one. 🙌

• Thanks 1

Month 8 Update 

Just checking in with my Month 8 Update (Month 1 for the Crown). The front keeps going from strength to strength. I have started to do the slick back hairstyle recently, as I think this works best for me.  Crown is going through the motions, most of the shed seems to have occurred, however, there are a few hairs that are growing (hopefully this sign of good things to come). I'm happy with how the donor is looking so far, especially given 5,700 grafts have been taken this year from there (this was a big worry for me, being a Norwood 7). Also, the beard has recovered fine, it looks undetectable from the 2,500 grafts which have been taken.

1U.jpg

2U.jpg

3U.jpg

4U.jpg

5U.jpg

This is going to be brutal, it already is from the front but once the crown and those lateral humps come in.. amazing

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Month 8 Update 

1U.jpg

2U.jpg

3U.jpg

4U.jpg

5U.jpg

Ridiculous IN A GREAT WAY, @Bandit90- I think you have mastered the PERFECT hair style! All looks amazing....just you wait. And the HT surgeon who at your consult who said, "No Hair Transplant" (you  know who I mean) will be wishing he said otherwise.

Miss our time in India, Mate 

On 10/26/2022 at 4:54 AM, Bandit90 said:

So we have to bring the Eugenix letter with us? the emedical visa isnt enough?

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

You're looking awesome John and at 8 months you still have more time ahead of you for the first procedure to sprout more hair and thicken up the hair that you have. Your plan is perfect to slick back the frontal hair. It gives great coverage and allows the crown procedure to mature at the same time. Extremely happy for you man and I think this two stage approach was a very intelligent one. 🙌

Thanks for the support Adrian! Very glad I opted to do the surgery over two sittings. Strangely, going through the shedding, ugly duckling phase ect for the second time, I don't feel half as bothered about it. I'm just like meh month 6 will be here before I know it!. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, SLA said:

Ridiculous IN A GREAT WAY, @Bandit90- I think you have mastered the PERFECT hair style! All looks amazing....just you wait. And the HT surgeon who at your consult who said, "No Hair Transplant" (you  know who I mean) will be wishing he said otherwise.

Miss our time in India, Mate 

Thanks Adam mate! Haha.. I know exactly who you mean. In honesty, he actually did me a huge favour that day knocking me back, as gave me time to stumble on here and find Eugenix! Miss our time too, hard to believe it's been over a month... Is it to early to start planning a third procedure yet 🤣.

I'm laser focused on your updates btw! If I was a betting man, I would say your on track to be the result of 2023! 

• Like 1