Has anyone been to Dr.Alex Seiadatan

1 minute ago, Wanderer93 said:

6th jeez im hoping im one and done I keep my hair very short so if i can even out my crown density and maintain i would probably add smp in a few years to . 

People are rarely one and done, but it’s likely you will get where you want to be a lot quicker than me. I was chasing a Norwood 6, over a decade ago this meant FUT… if I started all over again ? I would opt for FUE/BHT 😉

• Like 1

• Administrators

One and done never happens. Even Norwood 3s go for two usually.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

What about Norwood 2s lol. Kidding. 

I think the primary limiting factor regardless of Norwood Scale is that density per square CM rarely exceeds 50cm/2 in one pass due to consideration for graft survival and probably reducing scalp trauma. 

I am curious on how many top doctors might be willing to try doing a clinical trial in the future if like Stemson managed to make unlimited grafts a reality for people within the next decade. 

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I know but let me dream ive be advised around 1000-1500 grafts from 2 top surgeons. Ive been thinning since around 21. The last 18 months i have maintained and recovered been on fin around 3 years but have gradually added in other methods. Wish i would have started earlier and maybe i would have managed without. I get away with a small amount of concealer just to camouflage the area but want to be able to stop this to take away the reliance on them everyday  

15 hours ago, Wanderer93 said:

Came across Dr.Alex Seiadatan online when researching clinics. Does anyone have any experience of this surgeon . He is based in madrid ,spain. He seems really great on whatsapp quick response and answers lots of questions i have had. If anyone has met him or attended his clinic i would be keen for more info thanks

To answer your first question, is Dr Seiadatan a good Dr? Yes he probably is, he is one of the pioneers of Spanish FUE, he teached the great Dr José Lorenzo. 

What worries me is that there is not alot of cases out there for him. 

If you are interested in Spanish Drs I would say that you should look at the Spanish forums, because of language barrier not many of the Spanish guys is here.

That said after som extensive research on the best Spanish & Portuguese Drs over the past months I can tell you my list.

Dr Juan Cuoto, Dr José Lorenzo, Dr Rafael De Freitas, Dra Felicidad Espinosa(1,5 years waiting list), Dra Cottellessa(she worked for De Freitas for a long time and she is basically doing the same approach as De Freitas), Dra Ximena Vila, Dr Antonio Burgos, Dra Meyer & Dr Alcaide.

One that is out of this list but I really start seeing amazing work from is also Dra Gabriela Ochoa at the Zira Clinic in Valencia. Her approach is also extremely similiar to De Freitas, maybe because Dra Cottellessa worked there before opening her own clinic.

The best for Portugal, Dr Bruno Pinto and Dr Bruno Ferreira. I am still doing research on Portugal, so have not really dug deep enough yet.

I would NEVER choose Turkey over Spain or Portugal.

Best of luck.

Edited by digi23

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Wanderer93 said:

6th jeez im hoping im one and done I keep my hair very short so if i can even out my crown density and maintain i would probably add smp in a few years to

Hey I'm fully SMP'd and 'technically' eight hair transplants in the bank! 🤣 At post op 6 weeks I'm already thinking of squeezing out another 1,200 - 1,800 grafts! 🤪

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Hey I'm fully SMP'd and 'technically' eight hair transplants in the bank! 🤣 At post op 6 weeks I'm already thinking of squeezing out another 1,200 - 1,800 grafts! 🤪

Hair greed in full flow ? You went eugenix? Think we spoke on in before

• Like 1

4 hours ago, digi23 said:

To answer your first question, is Dr Seiadatan a good Dr? Yes he probably is, he is one of the pioneers of Spanish FUE, he teached the great Dr José Lorenzo. 

What worries me is that there is not alot of cases out there for him. 

If you are interested in Spanish Drs I would say that you should look at the Spanish forums, because of language barrier not many of the Spanish guys is here.

That said after som extensive research on the best Spanish & Portuguese Drs over the past months I can tell you my list.

Dr Juan Cuoto, Dr José Lorenzo, Dr Rafael De Freitas, Dra Felicidad Espinosa(1,5 years waiting list), Dra Cottellessa(she worked for De Freitas for a long time and she is basically doing the same approach as De Freitas), Dra Ximena Vila, Dr Antonio Burgos, Dra Meyer & Dr Alcaide.

One that is out of this list but I really start seeing amazing work from is also Dra Gabriela Ochoa at the Zira Clinic in Valencia. Her approach is also extremely similiar to De Freitas, maybe because Dra Cottellessa worked there before opening her own clinic.

The best for Portugal, Dr Bruno Pinto and Dr Bruno Ferreira. I am still doing research on Portugal, so have not really dug deep enough yet.

I would NEVER choose Turkey over Spain or Portugal.

Best of luck.

Hi yeah i thought he was involved in that i noticed him doing seminars with other top doctors. Yeah i noticed there is not a lot of cases out there as well. Every review i can see online seems good but i like to look over physical cases. Can you point me to the spanish forums thanks

So had a telephone call with dr seiadatan just there. Very helpful . Actually advised me to wait to over 30 and was very honest about donor scarring. Also was very informative on medication. Must say i got a good vibe from him. He told me even if i went elsewhere to get a doctor lead procedure . He invited me to his clinic the next time i am in spain also to come see the place . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wanderer93 said:

So had a telephone call with dr seiadatan just there. Very helpful . Actually advised me to wait to over 30 and was very honest about donor scarring. Also was very informative on medication. Must say i got a good vibe from him. He told me even if i went elsewhere to get a doctor lead procedure . He invited me to his clinic the next time i am in spain also to come see the place . 

He seems very conservative, he is only using manual punches and is doing low max amount of grafts per day. There are cases of him on the Spanish forums, but not many. I got the impression when I talked to him that he was not so interested in forums and marketing or fame, just wanted to do hair transplants the old fashioned way with manual punch and really focus on the individual, he reminds me alot of Dr Muttalip Keser, but more even more conservative. He told me that he likes doing multiple surgeries rather than many grafts in one sitting, which not all patients want but I accept his seriousness. 

He answered me when I said many is doing 2-4 patients a day? "Why do you think?" I answered "For the $ of course" He said "Yes, FUE is supposed to be done with manual punches and 1 patient a day". 

He have been doing hair transplant surgery for some 26+ years and teached some of the "most hyped" Drs in Spain today, like Dr Jose Lorenzo.

A photo in 2004 with Dr Seiadatan and Dr Lorenzo is watching.

Recuperar tu pelo

Edited by digi23

35 minutes ago, digi23 said:

He seems very conservative, he is only using manual punches and is doing low max amount of grafts per day. There are cases of him on the Spanish forums, but not many. I got the impression when I talked to him that he was not so interested in forums and marketing or fame, just wanted to do hair transplants the old fashioned way with manual punch and really focus on the individual, he reminds me alot of Dr Muttalip Keser, but more even more conservative. He told me that he likes doing multiple surgeries rather than many grafts in one sitting, which not all patients want but I accept his seriousness. 

He answered me when I said many is doing 2-4 patients a day? "Why do you think?" I answered "For the $ of course" He said "Yes, FUE is supposed to be done with manual punches and 1 patient a day". 

He have been doing hair transplant surgery for some 26+ years and teached some of the "most hyped" Drs in Spain today, like Dr Jose Lorenzo.

A photo in 2004 with Dr Seiadatan and Dr Lorenzo is watching.

Recuperar tu pelo

Yeah that was the sort of vibe i got from him quality of quantity . He was very conservative and has mentioned previously about chance of loss being higher with large fue sessions.  I must say i liked how he spoke and didnt have a marketing schtick that so many other clinics i have spoken with

• 2 weeks later...