I might still be in time to make the right choice!? Booked at HoI for procedure on 25th.. what to do?

3 hours ago, LMP33 said:

Good evening HRN community! I booked over 3 months ago at HoI, I’d seen them ages ago on IG and its always seemed very legit in terms of their posts and results. I haven’t even been thinking about the HT at all, and today, the night before flying to Turkey, I found this community. 

Since there are a lot of people with experience that can help… am I doing the wrong call by going to HoI. I mean I could still cancel on them and not go.. as I have not paid anything. Please let me know if anyone has had a good/bad experience at HoI (Hair of Istanbul) in Turkey. 

thanks!

read my posts on HOI and decide after that if you still want to go

• Like 3

• Administrators

If you're in Dubai check out @DrTBarghouthi who is in Jordan, just a two hour flight. He's ethical and not a hair mill. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I thought I saw somewhere that Bisanga raised his price to €5/graft (plus 21% VAT) if he does incisions and extractions. Top docs ain't cheap! :) You can get it cheaper if his partner doctor does the extractions.

I booked Bisanga in 7 weeks. HLC was in 5 weeks because there was a cancellation.

If you can wait and have a better budget, I'm partial to the Spanish and Belgium options. They produce very natural hairlines. 

Another option from DXB would be India. Eugenix top package is a top option. And they have probably the nicest facilities I've ever seen. 

Check this out!

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/62549-gatsby-unplugged-8723-grafts-fuebht-dr-sethi-eugenix/

6 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

I thought I saw somewhere that Bisanga raised his price to €5/graft (plus 21% VAT) if he does incisions and extractions. Top docs ain't cheap! :) 

That's what makes Dr's Pinto, Ferreira and De Freitas so appealing. Their prices are reasonable, great results and no Tax added. Well at least no tax for the first 2. Not sure about Dr. De Freitas. 

3 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

That's what makes Dr's Pinto, Ferreira and De Freitas so appealing. Their prices are reasonable, great results and no Tax added. Well at least no tax for the first 2. Not sure about Dr. De Freitas. 

As far as I’m aware Dr Freitas is still €3.50 for the first 1000 grafts and then €2.50 thereafter.. that’s the price people will pay. 

• Like 1

I also think Dr. Bisanga has some involvement in an Athens clinic where he's training other Dr's. When I was looking, this was a slightly cheaper option but I'm not sure what the rate was or if he's still doing this. 

7 hours ago, JoeMan said:

also think Dr. Bisanga has some involvement in an Athens clinic where he's training other Dr's. When I was looking, this was a slightly cheaper option but I'm not sure what the rate was or if he's still doing this. 

Dr. Bisanga is no longer personally performing or involved in surgery in BHR Athens. 

For those who may have a tighter budget or are looking for more economical options, Dr. Kostis is available in Brussels.

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.