8 months post FUE and worried

isildur001

• Administrators

Can you post a picture of the graft placement? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

You didn’t shave, personally, I think it’s a bad idea not shaving. I think some of the hair was shocked. I would give this until 18 months before passing full judgement.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I’m not seeing a great amount of graft distribution here, and would have expected to see more implanted along the hairline.. it’s just not been done to a adequate density IMO. Is this from someone on the forums recommended list ? 

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

• Administrators

2,200 grafts were distributed diffusely. I’m not sure what your goals were, did you ask for overall density or just the hairline?

View my thread

• Administrators

Guys, 

We do not have all the facts, number one, the hair is spread apart. Number two, he is only at 8 months. I would request OP take pictures with his hair not spread apart. 

@SadMan2021 Your overall demeanor has not been appreciated on this forum, all of your incel threads and negativity, this isn't some FA forum. Take that elsewhere. 

• Haha 2

View my thread

I admit it doesn't look very dense. It is still unfinished and you could be a later bloomer. 

It's hard to see the implanted density since you went with a no-shave option. That said, 2,200 grafts is a lot and I would expect more improvement at this stage.

Obviously, keep your spirits up and give it more time. I would reach out to Panine for feedback. Perhaps if a top up procedure would be offered, that might be worth considering. good luck!

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

I admit it doesn't look very dense. It is still unfinished and you could be a later bloomer. 

It's hard to see the implanted density since you went with a no-shave option. That said, 2,200 grafts is a lot and I would expect more improvement at this stage.

Obviously, keep your spirits up and give it more time. I would reach out to Panine for feedback. Perhaps if a top up procedure would be offered, that might be worth considering. good luck!

Now this is sage advice.

View my thread

• isildur001 changed the title to 8 months post FUE and worried
17 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@SadMan2021 Your overall demeanor has not been appreciated on this forum, all of your incel threads and negativity, this isn't some FA forum. Take that elsewhere. 

how is my comment "always scary seeing a sub-optimal result from a recommended surgeon" incel? I don't even know what FA stands for. 

This is a sub-optimal result and 8 months is a enough time to judge. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, SadMan2021 said:

how is my comment "always scary seeing a sub-optimal result from a recommended surgeon" incel? I don't even know what FA stands for. 

This is a sub-optimal result and 8 months is a enough time to judge. 

8 months is not enough time to judge, it is 12 months for a reason. Your posting history says otherwise. 

View my thread