Question about Dr. Nadami instead of Konoir

Hi. I've sent some photos into Dr. Konior and he's taking a look at them. I haven't had a chance to talk to him about his schedule. But from what i've read it's up to a year.

How do people feel about Dr. Nadami. I've read nothing but great things on here. So i'm wondering if it's not a bad idea to maybe go with her.

I don't know if she charges less than Dr. Konior

I'm having a second transplant just to fill in the right side so it equals the left. For some reason they didn't come out equally. I'm sure they can add density to the both. 

Thanks,

Doug

I had a procedure done with Konior. Nadimi charges less, has a shorter wait time and in my opinion her work is great. I would have had no issues going with her and may even consider her if I get another HT. Just reach out to them via the website and they will get back to you promptly and give you a quote based on your situation 

I had nadimi.    She charged 8 to konior 14 I believe.  I’m happy for the most part.  She’s just very conservative with hairline and you get 1700 whether you need 1700 or 3000. I’ll need a second procedure to lower my hairline a bit.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 7:34 PM, Chetman2112 said:

Do you feel your results look completely natural?

Not sure if your question was directed at me, but yes, definitely looks natural.  Honestly, I see very few pictures that do not look natural. Hair transplants are quickly becoming a safe and effective remedy for male pattern baldness.  

@Runitbackthank you, I was asking because I did not see any pictures of your results. Of course I’ve been actively searching and did review many other Nadimi patients and they look constantly great to me. I’m excited for my consultation  with Dr. Nadimi, Her results look so clean and natural, I’m good with conservative because my hair loss isn’t that bad especially for my age, but I do want more options on how I wear my hair, both really short and a bit longer without concern of hairline issues. Thanks for your reply. 

That was really my primary issue.  I had to wear my hair long to cover the recession in. The hairline.   Now It doesn’t look a lot different but I can wear it much shorter and don’t need hairspray to hold it.