Best Place for Hair Transplant in India

Dear All

I need to know a few good hair transplant clinics in India. I have filtered out Dr Bhattis clinic and Regrow clinic in Haridwar. 

Anyone with a genuine hair transplant success result. Please guide. 

• Administrators
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Egy said:

This discussion smacks of advertising to me.  This forum is full of Eugenix cases and you come out wondering about Bhatti and Regrow Clinic?

Eugenix are the most prominent HT clinic in India at present on this forum, but there's also others of good repute as above in Melvin's list. 

Also, you can have people that kay have gone to other places and had a good result. 

All i'm saying, there's nothing requested but patient testimonials for the mentioned clinics. Doesn't smack to me of an overt ad.

40 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Eugenix are the most prominent HT clinic in India at present on this forum, but there's also others of good repute as above in Melvin's list. 

Also, you can have people that kay have gone to other places and had a good result. 

All i'm saying, there's nothing requested but patient testimonials for the mentioned clinics. Doesn't smack to me of an overt ad.

It seems so to me, I may be wrong, but I got this impression.

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Egy said:

It seems so to me, I may be wrong, but I got this impression.

He said he'd filtered out those clinics, so not sure how that would constitute advertising for them? If anything he's done the complete opposite...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/2/2022 at 9:06 PM, Bharath said:

Dear All

I need to know a few good hair transplant clinics in India. I have filtered out Dr Bhattis clinic and Regrow clinic in Haridwar. 

Anyone with a genuine hair transplant success result. Please guide. 

Why have u filtered REGROW CLINIC ? I was planning to go there for HT. Can u tell me more about this clinic and should i change my change my decision of getting HT there ?

4 minutes ago, Bharath said:

I am still looking to get HT done with Darling buds. 

Please note that Dr Bhatti was removed from the forums recommendation years ago. Darling Buds is more like a hair mill these days. Look for some recent results, its just not producing top work, and hadn't been for quite some time.

Consult with both Medispa and Eugenix, both are far better options. 

Eugenix has different price ranges and the main doctor package is far too costly. I am also skeptical about the low cost packages because the doctors who do the surgery may not be as experienced as Dr Pradeep . My only requirement is that the doctor should himself do the surgery and i am not ok with technicians. Thats the reason i choose Dr Bhatti. I also have seen our blog posts wherein there are some issues with this clinic. So i am like a cat on the wall now... Dilema all around my mind. 

• Like 1

Eugenix has a experienced Dr that leads every procedure, and has experienced techs. Medispa is another good option as the Dr is very involved with each step.

When it comes to Darling Buds - Dr Bhatti, a lot of the patients will have a tech based procedure, and we just dont see decent results coming through.

If you're looking for more affordable and still reliable then Dr Das (Eugenix) and Medispa are particularly good options. I have followed @Dr. Suneet Soni(Medispa) for the last decade. Darling Buds even longer,   They just dont put out the quality of work anymore. Shame but now his daughter is more involved it may change.  

Edited by Britalien

7 minutes ago, Bharath said:

Thanks a lot. I just viewed his post. I am not sure on his current status. Do you think the results of his recent surgery are so far pretty acceptable?. 

Still early days and I would prefer not to comment. All I will say is that it’s just not a clinic I would be comfortable recommending, the results in general are just not anything special these days. One thing in particular that’s a reoccurring theme is a lack of density, that’s been the case for years now. And to be fair i really like Dr Bhatti and he is extremely knowledgeable and gives great talks, it’s just the transplants themselves are just not up to previous standards. I even considered and consulted with him back in 2013 and again in 2016. But it’s you’re decision, I’m just giving a opinion here after following and seeing results from Darling Buds/Eugenix & Medispa for many years. 

• Thanks 1

Somebody called my name ? 😁 

It's so strange that despite posting so many pictures noone would comment on the actual post about the results. 
And regarding my results, I am just shy of 5 months and I am satisfied by the timeline of how it's coming out to be. 

I had my first surgery with drBhatti and I was satisfied and hence went for a second with him. I can reassure that , the doctor does the major part of the surgery which was my major point too. 

So @Bharath , it's a very personal opinion and be your own judge kinda thing. Not to say that Eugenix is bad or anything , but the concept of vague packages doesnt sits well with me . 

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2022 at 5:59 AM, Britalian said:

@BharathHow are you getting on with you’re research ? Have you had any consultations done ? Apart from Eugenix I have always liked Medispa @Dr. Suneet Soni 

How much Dr. Soni charge per graft now a days any idea? Any other additional charge he charge?