Dr. Arocha - 5964 FUT - True density achieved in one procedure! - Video

Video of a crown and diffuse thinning patient, results are over one year after a 5964 FUT procedure with Dr. Arocha.

Patient is a 33 year old male with thinning that started in the crown area a few years ago but increased recently. He wanted to restore crown and increase density from the crown to his hair line.

http://www.arochahairrestoration.com/videoresults/

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Actually Eugene Levy is thinning really badly. But I agree, this is a great result. ideal donor it looks like. Very nice work!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

labrat69,

This patient's donor density was measured at 110-120 FUs per centimeter square. The hair caliber is course. For future work, Dr. Arocha estimates he has over 8000 grafts left should he decide to come in for another procedure.

Thanks labrat69, Rachmunas4life, hairthere, & Mick from Farjo for your great feedback.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

oh wow that's an amazing donor density, AND coarse?

Great result!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

Gentlemen,

We thank you for your comments! Doc and I laughed when we filmed this video, as the patient's head was visibly being moved every time Doc attempted to comb through it. It is that thick!

Labrat69,

It is simple to determine donor density, usually Doc examines the area, combing through it and can come up with a close estimate. However, we do trim the donor area at surgery time and count the number of FU's in selected 1cm2 areas along the length of the strip.

I am employed by Dr. Arocha as his lead tech at Arocha Hair Restoration.