Who does Softest, most natural Temple points?

14 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

What age do you think is the absolutely earliest a man should go through with HT based off donor keepage and progression of hair loss  on average?

Honestly, anything probably under 25 is risky  and even more so for those with more aggressive hair loss even on medication and perhaps other issues 

I would say there's quite a few factors to be considered a good candidate but there's also hope you have as an average candidate if you can show hair loss is slowed and you start taking medication for 12+ months that's shown to be effective. Progress photos etc. 

I know as a younger guy we want that perfect hair and envy those that do. Hell, i was in that situation as i said. However, when you get older, if you are starting to look after it with medication and then get a hair transplant at the right time, you could look better in your 30s and 40s, than those guys who had it good in their late teens/20s, and then male pattern hair loss hit them and they didn't know how to deal with it and went bald or whatever. 

You should play the long game. You live more life in your 30s to 50s than you did in your birth to 20s. 

Edited by NARMAK
Spelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

Honestly, anything probably under 25 is risky  and even more so for those with more aggressive hair loss even on medication and perhaps other issues 

I would say there's quite a few factors to be considered a good candidate but there's also hope you have as an average candidate if you can show hair loss is slowed and you start taking medication for 12+ months that's shown to be effective. Progress photos etc. 

I know as a younger guy we want that perfect hair and envy those that do. Hell, i was in that situation as i said. However, when you get older, if you are starting to look after it with medication and then get a hair transplant at the right time, you could look better in your 30s and 40s, than those guys who had it good in their late teens/20s, and then male pattern hair loss hit them and they didn't know how to deal with it and went bald or whatever. 

You should play the long game. You live more life in your 30s to 50s than you did in your birth to 20s. 

So late 20s is good or 30s? Ya I agree thanks for this. Very well thought and explained 

Just now, Baldingat22 said:

So late 20s is good or 30s? Ya I agree thanks for this. Very well thought and explained 

Age is only one factor. The rest is how aggressive your hair loss is. Have you used any medication and has it had an impact to slow/stop the progression. Are there maybe underlying factors like hormone/vitamin imbalance, stress, perhaps scalp inflammation. 

Hair loss is multi-factorial. It's not just down to male pattern baldness as most commonly thought imo although it usually is the main culprit in most cases. 

I am 31, i think my situations as such that i have got a history that maybe demonstrates me on the surface to be a more suitable candidate but my age is only a small part. There's people who in their mid to late 30s end up having no real hair loss and then all of a sudden becomes aggressive. It's why imo medication is important even somewhat pre-emptively. 

16 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Age is only one factor. The rest is how aggressive your hair loss is. Have you used any medication and has it had an impact to slow/stop the progression. Are there maybe underlying factors like hormone/vitamin imbalance, stress, perhaps scalp inflammation. 

Hair loss is multi-factorial. It's not just down to male pattern baldness as most commonly thought imo although it usually is the main culprit in most cases. 

I am 31, i think my situations as such that i have got a history that maybe demonstrates me on the surface to be a more suitable candidate but my age is only a small part. There's people who in their mid to late 30s end up having no real hair loss and then all of a sudden becomes aggressive. It's why imo medication is important even somewhat pre-emptively. 

Yep I’m on fin for 1 year so far. No regrowth but haven’t noticed further progression 

4 minutes ago, Baldingat22 said:

Yep I’m on fin for 1 year so far. No regrowth but haven’t noticed further progression 

That's the main goal of Finasteride. Slowing down/stoping the progression of hair loss by DHT inhibition. Minoxodil works slightly differently which is why they work well in combination. 

Just start saving up and do your research on who does the right type of hair transplant and design for your goals. You're at a young age and trust me, you put the work in now, you can be living your best life in your 30s. A man with maturity, stability etc. Is always seen as a better catch usually. Plus, women tend to date a man a few years up, so you'll still have plenty of time to wrangle the babes ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

That's the main goal of Finasteride. Slowing down/stoping the progression of hair loss by DHT inhibition. Minoxodil works slightly differently which is why they work well in combination. 

Just start saving up and do your research on who does the right type of hair transplant and design for your goals. You're at a young age and trust me, you put the work in now, you can be living your best life in your 30s. A man with maturity, stability etc. Is always seen as a better catch usually. Plus, women tend to date a man a few years up, so you'll still have plenty of time to wrangle the babes ;)

Thanks brother. I will save up and wait until late 20s/30s before I go through with it. Have a great day!

• Like 1

I've not seen all Eugenix cases but on the ones I have it was the angulation of the grafts that I wasn't a fan of, rather than the shape of the temple point itself. Hairs in that area should be angled down and slightly back, like 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock. What I saw though were grafts angled almost horizontally and that resulted in those hairs fighting against the natural ones around them. It might be less obvious when grown out but at shorter lengths it really stood out.