Best Eyebrow Transplant Surgeons?

Browhunt

Hello all, 

Who are the world leading eyebrow transplant surgeons with the most impressive galleries? Please let me know your recommendations. I have not found a general thread like this on any forum.

A couple of surgeons in the US (Dauer, Epstein) have impressive before/after galleries. There are a couple of surgeons in the UK (Shahmalak, Reddy) that have evidence on their websites of having performed the procedure, but the galleries are much more limited.

I want to have the procedure, but only if I see a lot of evidence of success.

Many thanks.

• Administrators

Where do you live? Eye brows aren’t particularly difficult. Though I believe a doctor competent in doing body hair would be best. Body hair like arm hair may be better than scalp hair. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Contact Dr. Nadimi from Chicago Hair Institute. I'm not sure how many results are on forums but I'm sure the office can get your before and afters if requested. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

Call me crazy, but Minoxidil grew my eyebrows a TON!  I applied morning and evening, just used finger to rub minoxidil into them.  I started using it 6 months before my HT:

543EF1F6-9928-4B14-A263-8E6103757F19.jpeg.cda96e479d6b702b2f379a5aae219814.jpeg32C2C492-9375-4650-B09F-770EFF1795EB.jpeg.97b72b844da9f928de9dff3b66df41c3.jpeg

But after that I stopped and lost quite a lot if it.  So maybe gotta stay on longer for it to go terminal, or maybe even never go off.

Edited by Fue3361

Check out my journey here:

I would try the minox trick.  If it works then you potentially save a lot of money for something that takes 20 seconds daily.

Not sure about using non scalp hair as donor.  Sounds good in practice but probably less reliable.

Downside of head hair is you will be having to trim them down at least once a week, but you probably know that already.

Would suggest Farjo and Edward Ball as UK options.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Browhunt said:

Thanks, the UK (but happy to travel) - I have seen some bad results on this forum after surgeons didn't insert hairs at the correct angle

Have you considered oral minoxidil? That may be even better than the topical. I have heard great things. I know Dr. Bisanga in Belgium is a big fan.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 hours ago, Fue3361 said:

Call me crazy, but Minoxidil grew my eyebrows a TON!  I applied morning and evening, just used finger to rub minoxidil into them.  I started using it 6 months before my HT:

543EF1F6-9928-4B14-A263-8E6103757F19.jpeg.cda96e479d6b702b2f379a5aae219814.jpeg32C2C492-9375-4650-B09F-770EFF1795EB.jpeg.97b72b844da9f928de9dff3b66df41c3.jpeg

But after that I stopped and lost quite a lot if it.  So maybe gotta stay on longer for it to go terminal, or maybe even never go off.

Curious would oral minox do the same? Those are great results

10 hours ago, Baldingat22 said:

Curious would oral minox do the same? Those are great results

The moment I got done with my hair transplant, I stopped applying the topical on my eyebrows (since the surgeon put me on oral minoxidil).  Then over the last 4.5 months, I've lost quite a bit of the eyebrows.  But some gains have been permanent.  Definitely lost quite a bit though, even on oral.  So while I don't know how it will effect you, I know for a fact that topical was way better for eyebrows in my case.

Edited by Fue3361

30 minutes ago, Browhunt said:

Congrats on your results but we have gone off topic 😂 Minoxidil does not work at all if there is full blown alopecia, i.e. not even baby hair follicles under the skin.

Any more surgeon recommendations?

We’re just saying that it is with a try before surgery.  Takes less than a minute per day.

That said, anyone who does temporal points well will do an excellent job at eyebrows.  The only requirement is that they have a good sense of follicle angle and direction.  

• Administrators

Have you taken a look at our site? Here is the results broken down into eyebrows. I’m suggest using this as a starting point for research and if you see results that impress you submit a consultation.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Share-info/hairloss-photos.asp?ToS=other

• Like 2

View my thread

On 1/26/2022 at 12:09 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you taken a look at our site? Here is the results broken down into eyebrows. I’m suggest using this as a starting point for research and if you see results that impress you submit a consultation.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Share-info/hairloss-photos.asp?ToS=other

Thanks, very helpful!