Dr Resul Yaman - 4500 grafts January 11 2022.

moe007

9 hours ago, rob7331 said:

All looks good, keep everything moisturized if you can and follow your post op instructions. On track and happy healing :)

How should i moisturize? They didnt give me anything to do it with. I have humidifier on in room. But thats it

10 hours ago, moe007 said:

How should i moisturize? They didnt give me anything to do it with. I have humidifier on in room. But thats it

You can ask for saline spray, its not really neccesary to do anything else than relax as of now. The body will heal itself and you will be fine by the 10th day and you can remove the scabs.

On 1/13/2022 at 4:15 AM, digi23 said:

Looks normal. Yes swelling is normal, I also looked funny for a week or so. It will get better and better after 5 days.

After 10 days when you get to remove the scabs and sleep normal on the side everything will be much easier so try to have patience the first days, its really annoying the first week.

You could also experience some donor pain after 5 days or so, I had really bad donor pain but it subsided pretty quickly.

Did you take any medication (Tylenol) for the pain? Also did you stay in turkey for few days after the surgery? 

4 hours ago, hair_transplant_observer said:

Did you take any medication (Tylenol) for the pain? Also did you stay in turkey for few days after the surgery? 

This is not my thread but no, I did not take anything for the pain. 

I arrived 8th of September, surgery 9th, wash 10th, early morning 11th I went home.

9 days post op. Does the scabs looks okay? they dont seem to be going away. It looks pretty similar to 1 day post op.

Donor area is bit sensitive. Minor pain went away yesterday, but when i touch it i get weird sensation all over my body. Is that normal as well?

Swelling is almost gone i think. 

How is everything looking? 

Feel free to give your input

20220120_095513.jpg

20220120_095518.jpg

20220120_095527.jpg

20220120_095711.jpg

20220120_095521.jpg

Edited by moe007
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 11:07 AM, hair_transplant_observer said:

If i am correct, they give you some pain medication to use if needed.  I personally did not take any pain medication, there was not any pain. Just weird sensation. 

On 1/20/2022 at 5:07 PM, moe007 said:

9 days post op. Does the scabs looks okay? they dont seem to be going away. It looks pretty similar to 1 day post op.

Donor area is bit sensitive. Minor pain went away yesterday, but when i touch it i get weird sensation all over my body. Is that normal as well?

Swelling is almost gone i think. 

How is everything looking? 

Feel free to give your input

20220120_095513.jpg

20220120_095518.jpg

20220120_095527.jpg

20220120_095711.jpg

20220120_095521.jpg

Looks good!

Do you have any photos with the scabs gone?

8 hours ago, digi23 said:

Looks good!

Do you have any photos with the scabs gone?

My scabs are not completely gone. 

I tried massaging, but the scabs are so hard in front  that they are not coming out easily.

20220123_000332.jpg

Edited by moe007

• Administrators

Healing well thanks for your update.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Great post.

If you dont mind can you mention the schedule from the day you landed in Turkey and when you left.

The only think that bothers me is catching the return flight with a bloody looking head. 

Hey @slim999..

Well i was not there just for transplant, i was visiting the city as well so my trip was bit longer. But after the hair transplant, i would advise you to stay a night. Next day when they do a wash, after that you can leave. 

On 2/9/2022 at 2:47 PM, slim999 said:

Hi,

Did you opt for DHI or Sapphire technique ?

I went with DHI, but  @digi23 have mentioned that they only do DHI regardless of what you select. I am not sure of that. But i selected DHI and he selected Sapphire but the procedure was done by DHI. Also his DHI is not a true DHI either. its like his own implanter he uses. 

3 minutes ago, moe007 said:

I went with DHI, but  @digi23 have mentioned that they only do DHI regardless of what you select. I am not sure of that. But i selected DHI and he selected Sapphire but the procedure was done by DHI. Also his DHI is not a true DHI either. its like his own implanter he uses. 

No I said that I think they always use implanter pens, because I choose Sapphire FUE and they used the implanter pens on me. I guess the difference with DHI is that they extract one amount say 1000 grafts, then implant them, then extract 1000 more then implant them. Did they do that for you? With me they extracted all 2550 in one go. 

Edited by digi23

3 minutes ago, digi23 said:

No I said that I think they always use implanter pens, because I choose Sapphire FUE and they used the implanter pens on me. I guess the difference with DHI is that they extract one amount say 1000 grafts, then implant them, then extract 1000 more then implant them. Did they do that for you? With me they extracted all 2550 in one go. 

Sorry for quoting it wrong.

I believe for me they extracted all of them once and then implanted all of them. 

Exactly 1 month has gone by. In the pictures below you can see the difference between time when scabs came off and today. Looks like shedding has started. Anyone has any comments? the skin is still reddish.

Screenshot_20220210-153814_Picsart.jpg

Edited by moe007

• Administrators
21 hours ago, moe007 said:

Exactly 1 month has gone by. In the pictures below you can see the difference between time when scabs came off and today. Looks like shedding has started. Anyone has any comments? the skin is still reddish.

Screenshot_20220210-153814_Picsart.jpg

I’m in the same boat, it is so disheartening, but part of the process. Hair transplant is very mental. You have to be mentally prepared for this part.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...