Need to decide between Fuecapilar Gür or Nader medical!

I have been researching extensively and it’s come down to two clinics.  Fuecapilar with Gür or Nader medical with Luis Nader.

There isn’t a ton of reviews on either one but from what I’ve seen I like both.  Nader seems to be lacking in hairline density which concerns me but a lot of his reviews are from several years ago.

Gür seems to have good results.  I would prefer not to trace to Turkey but if it is the better choice I will.

Cost isn’t a huge issue Fuecapilar ends up being around $500-$1000 less once trace is factored in.

Help and advice is greatly appreciated!!!

F0BCDC0C-02CF-40A2-8A7A-BE718AA69AFF.jpeg

52AF881F-CE20-41B3-8643-7F5B306BC4D8.jpeg

B25006FA-9254-438D-99E0-F03BA9D1C2E8.jpeg

• Administrators

The logo isn’t visible, the only thing visible is your post. I don’t see any mention of anything political. Onwards 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

For me, hairline density is one if the biggest factors, so honestly I’d go that direction.  Fuecapilar is pretty good.  

Also, side note, going on a rant and on the attack for 5% of a political/group logo or whatever...  people need to calm down.

Check out my journey here:

@RicoRavageDid you have any other clinics/Drs on your shortlist ? Just wondering how you decide on those in particular ? Both are good choices though IMO. Just that we have yet to see that many results for either. 
Also looking at your donor area, did they say if that’s retrograde Alopecia? 

• Like 1

@JC71  I was looking at Bicer and HLC, Bicer is out until September and HLC is out until may.  I cannot get the surgery done in the summer due to a wedding this August and with work being busy during the summer months.  They are both a little more expensive and I would prefer to get it done in the next month or two.

Now I'm leaning towards Gur since he has some good results with a more natural hairline then Turan.  

Do you think it would be worth paying more for Bicer or considerably more for HLC and waiting until next winter?

Edited by RicoRavage

It’s always worth waiting for who you consider is the best suited for your needs. It’s a case of looking at as many results as possible and then making a decision. 
I haven’t seen enough Turan or Gur results yet to really recommend them over someone more established like Dr Bicer or HLC. Personally I would choose Dr Bicer. I like HLC but its a different set up, multi Drs and you could have any/all of them involved in your Ht

• Like 1

• Administrators

Bicer is definitely worth the wait. I’m not familiar with Gur, Turan does some decent work from what I’ve seen. Nader also does good work.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.