Any top clinics got availability between feb 26th to March 3rd?

I'm looking to get a hair transplant between Feb 26th to March 3rd. These are the only dates I have off in the next 20 months. Does anyone know if any top clinics got availability during these dates?

13 minutes ago, taza said:

I'm looking to get a hair transplant between Feb 26th to March 3rd. These are the only dates I have off in the next 20 months. Does anyone know if any top clinics got availability during these dates?

No top clinic will have immediate availability 2-3 months from now. Maybe there will be a last minute cancellation and they can squeeze you in then, but don't count on that. 

What do you do for work? I got my 1st hair transplant when I knew I would have some downtime between a contract job ending and my next one starting. For my last 2 hair transplants, I literally just straight up told coworkers I was having a HT

Its almost 2022, hair transplants are really not a stigma anymore. 

Edited by SadMan2021

I work for the NHS with covid patients and I also run my own business. I'm very busy at the moment the only time I got off is the above dates. Hopefully I could find a good clinic to fit me in.

• Valued Contributor

I would contact the clinics that you have narrowed down to be the right one/s for your hair loss needs. Inform them of your situation and your 20 month weight and as you have stated ask to be put down as stand by during your upcoming availability. The last thing you want though is to go to a clinic/surgeon just on the priority of time. It's annoying I know but remember that a hair transplant is for life. Wishing you all the best!

There'd probably be a good amount of rescheduling going on with clinics because of Omicron, but it'd be pretty hard to get an appointment in within that specific week. You'd just have to ask around with clinics you're interested in and perhaps check up on them to see if there have been any cancellations.

As the others have said, I doubt you're going to find something that soon - and especially not with such a narrow window of availability. I know Dr. Mohebi's first availability is currently December of 2022. However, cancellations do happen (especially with COVID, extra travel restrictions, cancelled flights, etc.), and I imagine every surgeon has a waiting list of people to reach out to when that happens. 

If you have any surgeons you're interested in, I would check to see what the process is to get on their waiting list. I imagine many of them do it the same way Dr. Mohebi does, in that you'll need to have a consultation first and go through the official process of scheduling an appointment - and then they can add you to the waiting list of people to call should something open up. 

Lastly, I know timing is important, but I would highly encourage you to make sure you don't rush into this just for the sake of getting a hair transplant in that window. Choosing a surgeon and scheduling a procedure is something that should be done with careful consideration, and typically speaking, rushing into one isn't the best thing to do. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Unfortunately I believe most would require a down payment just to get on the list. At least this was my experience. The clinics I contacted provided me with potential dates,  but couldn't lock them in until you paid about 1k€.

Good luck in your search though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeMan said:

Unfortunately I believe most would require a down payment just to get on the list. At least this was my experience. The clinics I contacted provided me with potential dates,  but couldn't lock them in until you paid about 1k€.

Good luck in your search though. 

I don't mind paying 1k€ down payment to lock down a date. I have found a couple clinics with my dates available.

• Like 1

Taza,

I don’t have the calendar in front of me but I suggest calling The clinic directly at 1-877-712-HAIR to schedule.  Feel free to PM me for more information 

best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.