FUE procedure by Dr Reddy - 3077 Grafts 12 months post-op

This 31 year old gentleman came to us with progressive hair loss over the past 6 years. On examination, he was diagnosed as a suffering from  NW 5 hair loss and advised by Dr Reddy to explore using Finasteride to halt further progression. The patient was examined 4 months after and as he was keen to proceed with the procedure and also the fact that he had no side effects on oral finasteride Dr Reddy recommended a FUE procedure.

3077 grafts were transferred in 1 session. Attached are the images 12 months after. He is keen to explore a second procedure for his crown. However he has been advised to enjoy his new hair and reassess the situation  in the future.

35B703AD-B35B-42D2-A3F1-8610F8E4D198.JPG

5510C72E-FDA9-4A4B-941C-6481B51455F2.JPG

EE279C7D-3641-465E-8673-727E6055719A.JPG

IMG_1775.JPG

55648A56-A503-4CF6-94FB-FE9DD0E1AC8B.JPG

AFBDE0E5-F496-455C-A84E-E02C1ACEB4C0.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

IMG_1716.JPG

IMG_1720.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

• Like 2

I represent Dr. Raghu Reddy

Dr. Raghu Reddy is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

• Administrators

This is simply amazing, look at the post-FUE shots, the graft extractions are immaculate.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Poor comment It’s called a hairstyle how’s he supposed to wear it? 

Not poor, you must be simple! If you design a hairline, it's customary to show the hairline, especially when presented by the clinic lmao. You would be confident you know how the hairline looks  with this?

• Administrators

Guys,

Please take this conversation elsewhere. The results are presented pretty clearly. Of course, anyone who knows anything about hair transplants know about the “illusion of density.” Layering hair is crucial to the overall appearance of density. If you need further education on this subject feel free to pm me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Guys,

Please take this conversation elsewhere. The results are presented pretty clearly. Of course, anyone who knows anything about hair transplants know about the “illusion of density.” Layering hair is crucial to the overall appearance of density. If you need further education on this subject feel free to pm me.

I'm also a Dr and know this topic of hair very well but thanks for education offer. I have noticed your lack of impartial behavior when it comes to approved Drs, first time I've been here and i see it imeditely in many threads, way too defensive. Dr Reddy is great i never said anything bad just most Drs show all angles of their work without hair covering it, normal comment by me i think? I just wished to see out of interest and I'm sure many others  did too.

I'll leave now as i had my small touch up planned to the front thanks to this forum for options. Otherwise zero loss on top for me and I know all about illusion when I've seen these procedures done in person. Your one is decent considering the huge loss pattern. 

Take care!

Edited by sedan

• Administrators
7 hours ago, sedan said:

I'm also a Dr and know this topic of hair very well but thanks for education offer. I have noticed your lack of impartial behavior when it comes to approved Drs, first time I've been here and i see it imeditely in many threads, way too defensive. Dr Reddy is great i never said anything bad just most Drs show all angles of their work without hair covering it, normal comment by me i think? I just wished to see out of interest and I'm sure many others  did too.

I'll leave now as i had my small touch up planned to the front thanks to this forum for options. Otherwise zero loss on top for me and I know all about illusion when I've seen these procedures done in person. Your one is decent considering the huge loss pattern. 

Take care!

You’re the one being defensive.

I’m simply stating facts, perhaps you have minimal loss, but that isn’t the case here. You made an incorrect assumption and remark and I responded. In fact, that is being very fair and impartial. The purpose of this forum is to educate, which has been done. 

Onwards,

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
17 hours ago, Navthedon said:

Reddy is fine if you are not concerned about either your hairline nor your density. However I wouldn't use him again

If you’re a patient let’s see your pictures? Otherwise, you’re just trolling.

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Navthedon said:

Obviously I have used him and it was because I was so unsatisfied by the results I had to go Asmed who was leagues superior.   

Zero pictures, zero proof, all you do is promote a clinic that has been removed for numerous poor results and plenty of verifiable cases here, unlike yourself. Send me a pm with your name and date of surgery to confirm you’re a patient of Dr. Reddy, if you don’t I’ll be forced to suspend your posting privileges. 

View my thread