Hairline design

Hi! I haven't shared my fotos but I read on here sometimes and may share. My hairline was designed like a V or U a year ago in Hungary, I am concerned it's not a mature hairline in terms of shape. Corners to the eyebrows and centre of hairline to glabella is exactly the same (7cm I think if that helps). He told me he could flatten it in that moment but didn't recommend it as it may not look "natural." I went for his advice as I assumed he knew best and I hate it at times. I don't feel it looks very natural either and poor growth in some areas:(

As others have said, posting photos is really the only way anyone can provide you with their opinion.  You can always crop the photos so that your face doesn't show in order to protect your anonymity.  Otherwise, feel free to send us a private message with any photos if you would like private input.

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 2

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:23 PM, Dr. Rahal said:

As others have said, posting photos is really the only way anyone can provide you with their opinion.  You can always crop the photos so that your face doesn't show in order to protect your anonymity.  Otherwise, feel free to send us a private message with any photos if you would like private input.

Rahal Hair Transplant

I'm going to share my story soon but here is an example of the same hairline I had made. 

Hair Transplantation Before And After - Long Hair Center

1 hour ago, Fue3361 said:

How is that not a mature hairline?

When other guys think that you're still losing your corners, that's when, mind you they have hair loss so are more observing, only few comments, most say it's full hair. It's not very esthetic overall this design and since I had minimal loss, it should have been made into a flatter line or wider V which gently goes up from the beginning and corners remain same distance as mine yet it doesn't look recessed. My doctor refused this saying it's not natural but I see Erdogan makes flat or pointed V in this manner. As it is, I have some recession despite having surgery and I had all my hair except temples so i am disappointed even if the growth is good enough. You live and learn and I won't be making such mistake again.

Edited by sedan

• Valued Contributor

A natural looking hairline is more than just having a conservative hairline or an aggressive looking hairline. No two patients are alike. Factors such as age, facial muscles, bone structure, ethnicity, Norwood pattern hair loss and many others help in deciding how a natural hairline should be decided on. Again without pictures of your face, etc, it’s impossible really to help give you any accurate advice. 

• Like 1