Please help me choose a Dr.

Hello friends

I would like to get my hair back and I am so confused on which doctor I should go ?.I am 32 years old and I don't know which doctor will be my best choice . Should I go  with Dr.Ozlem Bicer or Dr. Serkan Aygin .I honestly want to go with Dr. Ozlem even if she cost more but unfortunately she lower my expectations when I send them the images they said I will be able to get 3800 graft becuase my donor area does not have enough  and they may only cover my frontal .The surgery   will cost me around 7000 $ .I think I need around 7000 graft to cover my head because I have a full head baldness. DR.Serkan quote was little better as far as the price and the graft he said I will be getting   4400 graft .He will implant 3000 to cover the frontal and 1400 for the back .I heard a really good stuff about Dr.Bicer that she only take one patient a day and I don't want to damage my donor area but at the same time I don't want to spend too much money and the outcome are like 60%.So can you  please advice me?if you are in my shoes who would you choose?

• Administrators

I would choose Dr. Bicer and its not even close. Bicer does 1 patient per day, she has a lot of good reviews on this forum. Never choose a surgeon just because they're cheaper that's a big mistake. If you can't afford a good surgeon, don't get surgery. Doing nothing is better than getting botched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Between the two, I would also choose Bicęr, Serkan is a hair mill, he does not work, but you will be entrusted to one of his many teams of technicians, he will only see 5 minutes, the time needed to design your hairline.

6 hours ago, Aloush said:

So you recommend Dr.Bicer even if the outcome will be 60 %?! 

How did you come up with this caluclation if I can ask? 

The difference is that Serkan Aygin will overharvest you with less results than Bicer, because he does not care about donor management. 

Do you have any photos?

Edited by digi23