Dr. Bisanga 1718 Grafts FUE

HumbleMan

Subtle intervention, yet a big positive change in appearance - love it. 

You’re now a forum poster boy for how low end NW’s can be aggressive in approach (when candidacy allows) and greatly benefit from hair restoration. 

If you were to have started a thread on here with your pre op pictures and asked for advice, there would have been a large amount of 

dissuasion in relation to going for surgery. Yet look at where you’re at now. 

Keep on top of preservation for as long as you feel comfortable, and enjoy that killer mop 😉 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 6:18 PM, Curious25 said:

Subtle intervention, yet a big positive change in appearance - love it. 

You’re now a forum poster boy for how low end NW’s can be aggressive in approach (when candidacy allows) and greatly benefit from hair restoration. 

If you were to have started a thread on here with your pre op pictures and asked for advice, there would have been a large amount of 

dissuasion in relation to going for surgery. Yet look at where you’re at now. 

Keep on top of preservation for as long as you feel comfortable, and enjoy that killer mop 😉 

Thank you! You are spot on, a lot of people might have waited it out. In my case my hairloss has stabilized for a few years, therefore I felt confident taking the jump now even tough my hairloss wasn't severe.  

18 hours ago, Fredrik - BHR Scandinavia said:

What a great outcome! Thank you for sharing your journey! It frames your face really natural. And hair quality will continue to mature since we only half way. Cheers! 🖐️🙂

Thank's Frederik! I'm guessing you were my advisor? 🤔

• 4 weeks later...

A big thank you @HumbleManfor your documentation, consistency and quality of images.

As can be seen in your thread, your decision to share your case and journey has been very well received and will go a long way to help other individuals who may be in a somewhat similar position to yourself, to understand what options may be available and what can be achieved.

All of us at BHR are very happy for you and your growth at this stage and you have more improvement and maturation to look forward to.

I hope you enjoy the video -

• Like 4

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Fantastic results and video 👏🏼🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:14 PM, Raphael84 said:

A big thank you @HumbleManfor your documentation, consistency and quality of images.

As can be seen in your thread, your decision to share your case and journey has been very well received and will go a long way to help other individuals who may be in a somewhat similar position to yourself, to understand what options may be available and what can be achieved.

All of us at BHR are very happy for you and your growth at this stage and you have more improvement and maturation to look forward to.

I hope you enjoy the video -

That’s a pretty cool video, thank you! 
As you mentioned some individual out there will probably get inspired and more knowledge about this topic.

• Like 2