Is another Fut possible or fue with bht better?

What part of the Country are you in? Is travel an option? Photos of beard area, including neck, would be nice.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

I'm from the UK, I don't mind travelling, the last surgery I had was with Dr Rahal in Canada. I will try to send a photo of my beard. I think my beard is thick and dense.

Edited by taza

Your donor area looks decent even after 3 FUTs. I think FUE + BHT will be good for you since with FUE you can get hair follicles from sides also which are not harvested in FUT.

How many grafts did you totally extract until now using FUTs ?

I think the total amount of grafts I had from 3 surgeries was around 7000 grafts. The first 2 surgeries I had in the UK both failed. I want to have one more surgery, I think I still need around 3000 grafts. 

Edited by taza

• Administrators

@H & W Doug has a great video 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.